- 10 min ago Hyundai Alcazar Bookings, Waiting Period & Delivery Details: Know Which Variant Has More Demand
- 5 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Launched In India At Rs 1.16 Lakh: Retro Design, Bluetooth Connectivity Available
- 18 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar India Launch Price Rs 16.30 Lakh: 7-Seater, Panoramic Sunroof Available
- 20 hrs ago BMW 5 Series Facelift To Be Launched In India On 24 June With New Features & Updated Design
- Movies Baba Ka Dhaba Owner Kanta Prasad Attempts Suicide; Admitted To Hospital
- Technology Realme GT 5G With SD888 India Launch Timeline Revealed; X7 Max Milky Way Edition Sale On June 24
- Sports Wimbledon 2021 set for a grand return, schedule, big stars to participate, timings in IST, TV Channel Info
- Lifestyle Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan’s Soft Yet Glam Makeup Look Is Wedding Worthy; Just Follow The Simple Steps!
- News Study claims Pfizer, Moderna COVID-19 vaccines don't lower sperm count
- Finance Rupee Halts Intra-day Losses, Ends The Day 22 Paise Stronger
- Education Father’s Day 2021: Best Father’s Day Quotes, Essay And Speech Ideas
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Mahindra appoints Pratap Bose to lead the brand's design organization. He is the Executive Vice President and Chief Design Officer to the newly formed Global Design organization by Mahindra Group.
The new design organization will design and develop the future of the brand's mobility with a host of next-generation authentic products.
The Global Design organization will include Mahindra Advanced Design Europe (M.A.D.E) that is being set up in Coventry U.K and the existing Mahindra India Design Studio (M.I.D.S). the organization will make use of the talent across the world to develop products across the world.
The Ex-Tata designer, Pratap Bose will start his journey at Mahindra Group on June 24, 2021. He will be reporting to Rajesh Jejurikar, Executive Director, Auto and Farm Sectors, Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd.
Pratap will be responsible for both M.A.D.E and M.I.D.S. He will also be overseeing the design of all key business segments such as authentic SUVs in the passenger vehicle segment and the recently announced (BEV) Born Electric Vehicle product portfolio.
The LCV products (under 3.5 T), Last Mile Mobility (LMM), Large CVs, Peugeot Scooters (France) and Tractors & Farm Machines product design will also under watchful eyes of Mr Bose.
Pratap Bose has over 20 years of rich global automotive design experience. He was responsible for designing some of the important cars with his previous employer. Before his 14-year Tata Motors career, he had also worked in Piaggio, Italy and Daimler Chrysler, Japan.
Rajesh Jejurikar, Executive Director, Auto and Farm Sectors, Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., said, "We are at an inflexion point in our Auto and Farm Sectors growth journey as we accelerate our transformative initiatives. Our robust pipeline of 23 new products that will be launched in the next five years would bring our design and advanced engineering capability across automotive, farm equipment and two-wheelers to the fore."
He further added, "Having Pratap on the team will strengthen our design capability, enhance our products and widen our customer base. We are very excited to welcome him on board and look forward to writing a new chapter in Mahindra's rich product legacy."
Thoughts About Pratap Bose Appointed By Mahindra To Lead New Global Design Organization
Pratap Bose in his career has given a host of attractive cars with amazing design elements. He is embarking on a new journey after Mahindra announcing its massive product strategy over the next 6 years. Whether the XUV900 will be the first product that will have Mr Bose' design inputs remains to be seen.