- 2 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 5 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 6 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- 8 hrs ago TVS Buys 75% Stake In SEMG — Forays into E-Bike Market
- Movies Dia Mirza Remembers The Trauma Of Her Son Avyaan's Premature Delivery In Her Flashback Friday Post
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S22 Series Charging Speed Revealed Ahead Of Feb 9 Launch; Support Up To 45W Charging
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League PKL 2021-22: Telugu Titans vs Bengal Warriors Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Tips
- Finance 1 AMC & 1 HFC Stock To Buy For Up To 30% Gains: Yes Securities
- News RRB NTPC & Level 1 Exam: How to raise suggestions, concerns
- Lifestyle NeoCov: Wuhan Scientists Warn of New Coronavirus Strain With High Death, Infection Rate
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Bihar In Winter Of 2022
- Education Lala Lajpat Rai Birth Anniversary: Some Lesser-Known Facts About Punjab Kesari
Porsche 911s in exclusive colours have been delivered. Three 911s finished in special exterior colours have been delivered by Porsche India. All three 911s delivered are of different colours and built exactly as per customer requirements. Two of them are 911 Carrera S Coupes, while the other one is a 911 Carrera S Cabriolet.
Speaking about the special colours, the 911 Carrera S Cabriolet wears a Racing Yellow paint with contrasting Red interiors and is delivered to the buyer residing in Delhi. One of the 911 Carrera S Coupes delivered to the customer in Ahmedabad is painted in GT Silver, while the other is finished in Lava Orange and delivered to the customer in Chandigarh.
The German sports car maker is yet to deliver 17 more of these special painted sports cars in India and one of them is a super rare Mamba Green Panamera. Under Porsche's 'Paint To Sample' scheme, potential buyers can paint their car in any colour they may like. And like any Porsche 'Extras', be ready to shell out a lot of extra money.
Porsche India currently sells four models in the country. This includes the entry-point 718, 911, Panamera and the Cayenne. Porsche will soon launch the Macan and the all-electric Taycan too.
Porsche's range starts with the 718, priced at Rs 85,46,000 (ex-showroom). The signature dish 911 starts at 1,63,72,000, while the sports car for businessmen, which is the Panamera starts at 1,44,49,000, and the Cayenne range starts from 1,20,08,000.
Thoughts On Three Porsche 911s Being Delivered In Exclusive Colours
Buying a Porsche is one thing, but building a Porsche with unique additions such as special paint and additional Porsche extras is a whole different game. People who buy such cars are not just rich, they are on a whole different level of richness and class.
Image Source: Team-BHP