- 30 min ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 3 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 8 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- News US military power must be our tool of last resort, not our first: Biden at UN
- Sports With good balance of youth and experience, head coach Bozidar is confident of CFC’s chances in ISL 2021-22
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Regrets Not Meeting Sidharth Shukla Post Bigg Boss 13, Says ‘We Used To Laugh So Much’
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Porsche 911s in exclusive colours have been delivered. Three 911s finished in special exterior colours have been delivered by Porsche India. All three 911s delivered are of different colours and built exactly as per customer requirements. Two of them are 911 Carrera S Coupes, while the other one is a 911 Carrera S Cabriolet.
Speaking about the special colours, the 911 Carrera S Cabriolet wears a Racing Yellow paint with contrasting Red interiors and is delivered to the buyer residing in Delhi. One of the 911 Carrera S Coupes delivered to the customer in Ahmedabad is painted in GT Silver, while the other is finished in Lava Orange and delivered to the customer in Chandigarh.
The German sports car maker is yet to deliver 17 more of these special painted sports cars in India and one of them is a super rare Mamba Green Panamera. Under Porsche's ‘Paint To Sample' scheme, potential buyers can paint their car in any colour they may like. And like any Porsche ‘Extras', be ready to shell out a lot of extra money.
Porsche India currently sells four models in the country. This includes the entry-point 718, 911, Panamera and the Cayenne. Porsche will soon launch the Macan and the all-electric Taycan too.
Porsche's range starts with the 718, priced at Rs 85,46,000 (ex-showroom). The signature dish 911 starts at 1,63,72,000, while the sports car for businessmen, which is the Panamera starts at 1,44,49,000, and the Cayenne range starts from 1,20,08,000.
Thoughts On Three Porsche 911s Being Delivered In Exclusive Colours
Buying a Porsche is one thing, but building a Porsche with unique additions such as special paint and additional Porsche extras is a whole different game. People who buy such cars are not just rich, they are on a whole different level of richness and class.
Image Source: Team-BHP