- 16 min ago Mahindra Thar Adorned With Amitabh Bachchan Dialogues Grabs The Attention Of Mahindra Chairman
- 5 hrs ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 days ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- Technology iQOO 8, iQOO 8 Legend India Launch Imminent; What All To Expect?
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Virender Sehwag comes out in support of Mohammad Shami following online attack on pacer
- Travel Top Ten Winter Destinations In Odisha
- Finance PhonePe Starts Charging Transaction Fees on Mobile Recharge
- Movies Aryan Khan Drugs Case: Ananya Panday Fails To Appear Before NCB
- News Issue SOPs to contain spread of new Delta Plus AY.4.2: Rajasthan CM Gehlot to Centre
- Education ICAR AIEEA 2021 Score Card Released, Here’s How To Check ICAR AIEEA UG, PG, PhD Scores Provisional Here
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Mira Rajput Kapoor, Yami Gautam Dhar, And Sonali Bendre Wow Us With Their Looks
Indian electric vehicle startup, Omega Seiki Pvt. Ltd., has opened its first dealership in Delhi. The automaker has partnered with OHM Automotives for the inauguration of the new dealership. The dealership is located in Pandav Nagar, New Delhi.
With the dealership launch, the company aims to cater to the Delhi-NCR region. It will cater to customers in e-commerce and fast-moving consumer goods. Omega Seiki Mobility currently retails six products in the dealership including the newly launched Rage+ Frost for pharma delivery purposes.
Apart from its Indian operations, the company has also ventured into a manufacturing unit in Dhaka, Bangladesh with an investment of INR 100 crores. The company has also invested INR 200 crores in India for R&D. The company aims to add 150 more dealerships Pan-India in the Financial Year 2021-22.
Omega Seiki Mobility currently manufactures its products in units located at IMT Faridabad & IMT Manesar, Haryana. The company has a strong presence in the Southern parts of the country with existing dealerships in Karnataka, Bangalore & parts of Tamil Nadu.
Hon'ble Union Minister Shri Pratap Chandra Sarangi Ji commented, "Amidst the pandemic, the Hon'ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi initiated the Atmanirbhar Bharat drive, in efforts to make the nation self-reliant. We heartily congratulate team Omega Seiki Mobility for supporting the Atma Nirbhar Bharat mission and progressing in the right direction."
He further added, "Nations across the globe have been spending a large number of resources and funds in crude processing for obtaining the by-products for a century. Although we always tend to ignore human-made resources, which are comparatively cheaper and are abundant in nature. Electrification is the future of the automotive industry and the sustainable source of energy will be benefiting us in the long run."
Elated by launching the first Dealership in New Delhi, Mr Uday Narang, Chairman, Omega Seiki Mobility, said, "Omega Seiki Mobility is expanding rapidly and we are overwhelmed with the response we are receiving from our customers and associated dealers. Indeed, EV is the future and we, as an OEM is sincerely focusing on coming out with the best-in-class vehicles and quality service experience."
Mr Narang further added, "We are constantly focusing on increasing the efficiency of our products and working tirelessly on R&D. We are confident that our vehicles will perform well in all kinds of terrains with maximum efficiency. Also, we are planning to unveil our passenger two-wheelers in a couple of months."
Dr Deb Mukherji, Managing Director, Omega Seiki Mobility, said, "Indeed OSM is a technology-driven company. focusing on efficiency enhancement, vehicle diagnostics, and making data-driven decisions in real-time, our vehicles are one of their kind in the market, loaded with all the latest technologies that could help the driver for easy driving."
He further added, "We are elated to launch a store in New Delhi as this will surely help us to promote our products and services in the Northern Parts of the country. We already received a handsome response from the southern parts of the country. We are excited to serve our products to the E-Commerce players because there is an unmatched quality of technology we are providing in our vehicles."
Thoughts About The Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurating Its First Dealership In Delhi
The electric vehicle segment is growing at a rapid pace in the Indian market, especially in the three-wheeler commercial segment. The company manufactures a host of products catering to the growing demand for EVs in the commercial segment. With the new dealership, it aims to widen its reach in the northern part of the country.