- 19 min ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 3 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 8 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- News US military power must be our tool of last resort, not our first: Biden at UN
- Sports With good balance of youth and experience, head coach Bozidar is confident of CFC’s chances in ISL 2021-22
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Regrets Not Meeting Sidharth Shukla Post Bigg Boss 13, Says ‘We Used To Laugh So Much’
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Nissan unveils the Nissan Z globally ahead of its launch. The new car is the long due replacement of the legendry 370 Z, which will be called the 'Nissan Z coupe'.
The new Nissan Z was unveiled in New York City, in case if you are wondering about the significance of New York City and the launch of Nissan Z, this time would have spawned one of the biggest automotive events in the world; The New York Auto Show, and thanks to the global pandemic, the show has been ‘postponed'.
When Nissan initially teased the upcoming replacement for the Nissan 370Z, one of the things that got every automotive enthusiast's pulse racing was the silhouette. The classic shape became an immediate hit among the enthusiasts and the company received an overwhelming response around the globe.
With the response, all Nissan had to do was focus on the drivetrain and dynamics to go with the design. That being said, the new Nissan Z stays very true to the ‘Z Proto' concept revealed a year ago, and we are pleased to inform you that the final version carries forward many design elements from the concept.
Design-wise, the front end features a prominent squared-off front grille with uniquely shaped headlamps reminiscent of a leaf. The side profile oozes with character with its long bonnet and short tail.
The rear end sports a one of a kind full-width glossy black plastic element that houses the tail lamps, and the design is rounded off with a gloss black plastic diffuser that also houses the twin exhausts.
Moving to the inside of the Nissan Z, it immediately identifies itself as a Japanese sports car with varying surface shapes like the square central console and rounded door handles.
However, unlike many cars where the large infotainment unit takes the spotlight, in the new Nissan Z, the three analogue gauges at the centre console grab our attention the most.
These three analogue gauges show turbocharger boost, turbocharger turbine speed, and volts. The nest thing that grabs your attention in the interior of the new Nissan z is the round steering wheel and the beautifully laid-out fully digital instrument cluster.
Trim-wise, the base sort variant uses an 8-inch infotainment unit and a set of 18-ich alloy wheels, whereas the more premium sport trim uses a 9-inch infotainment unit and a set of 19-inch from the limited edition ‘Z Proto'.
Speaking of the limited-edition ‘Z Proto' variant, only 240 of these examples will ever be made (in the US). The Z Proto variant will come with extras such as yellow brake callipers, 19-inch RAY wheels finished in bronze, suede leather inserts in the interior along with some splashes of yellow accents.
Powering the new Nissan Z is a 3.0-litre turbocharged V6 petrol engine with 400hp and 475Nm of torque, this marks an improvement of 68hp and 108Nm over the discontinued Nissan 370 Z.
Power is sent to rear wheels only via a six-speed manual transmission or an optional nine-speed automatic transmission. On Performance trim, a launch control system and a limited-slip differential are also added to live life a quarter-mile at a time!
Since it is 2021, let's talk about safety. Nissan has not skimped any in this department with the inclusions like automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection, a lane departure warning, a blind-spot warning, adaptive cruise control, and rear cross-traffic alert as standard.
Thoughts About The Nissan Z Unveiled Globally Ahead Of Launch In 2022
The new Nissan Z looks amazing and as per the specification sheet, it is a playful sports car. However, underneath all that beautiful lines and modern tech lies a reworked platform from the Nissan 370 Z.