- 1 hr ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 4 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 9 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Sports IPL 2021: PBKS vs RR: Royals drop Rahul thrice as Punjab skipper becomes second fastest to 3000 IPL runs
- Movies Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 Actor Nakuul Mehta Shares An Update About His Health, Thanks Fans For Their Wishes
- News Muslims have highest fertility rate, Jains the lowest among India's major religious groups: Pew report
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Nissan announces the expansion of service centres to 18 new cities in India. The company opens 18 new service centres to enhance after-sales service in the country.
Additionally, Nissan has tied up with myTVS to improve Road-side Assistance (RSA) services on the NissanConnect app. With the new technology, customers can experience fully digital RSA support with real-time updates on the assistance status and tow truck location. The customers can subscribe to RSA services by paying through the digital payment portal.
In case of a vehicle breakdown, the customer has to click on the RSA tab in the NissanConnect app which creates a ticket in the myTVS system. The system then relays the case to the nearest myTVS' technician or tow truck. The customer can then track the technician/tow truck on the app.
Nissan Monsoon Check-Up Camp
The company has also announced a monsoon check-up camp for customers in India. The camp will ensure the proper working of vehicles during wet and cold weather conditions. The camp is conducted by trained personnel who ensure the usage of genuine spare parts.
The camp offers a 30-points check-up which includes exterior, interior, underbody, road-test and free top wash. Customers can also avail of up to 20 per cent discount on labour charges for the service during the camp.
Customers can visit any of the Nissan and Datsun authorized dealerships in India till 31st August 2021 for a free monsoon check-up.
Nissan Sales, After-Sales & Digital Booking
The company is also offering its customers a doorstep service along with ‘Pick-up & Drop-off' services of Nissan cars to and from dealerships. This will ensure the safety of customers and mitigates the risk of infection and minimizes disruptions in the schedule of customers.
Additionally, customers can also visit dealerships that offer a super quick service called the ‘Nissan Express Service', which is completed in just 90-minutes. Vehicle service can be booked online and even check costs through the Nissan Service Cost Calculator via Nissan Service Hub or Nissan Connect.
Potential buyers can also experience Nissan Datsun cars via the Shop@Home platform. It offers an end-to-end and a completely contactless car buying experience for the customers. The platform also conveniently provides the options to personalize the car, evaluate the exchange value of the existing car, calculate, and compare EMIs and apply for finance before booking their personalized car.
For buyers looking to lease a car, the company is also offering a subscription plan to own a ‘White Plate' and a "Buy Back Option" in Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, and Chennai. The plan comes with Zero Down Payment, Zero Insurance Cost, Zero Maintenance Cost.
Nissan is also offering its entire range of cars sold in India at the Canteen Store Departments (CSD) for Defence personnel — here are more details.
Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, said, "Nissan on the core of customer-centricity has increased the service network reach by adding new workshops in 18 new cities this year and going forward will add more locations towards the service requirements of our customers.
To further enhance customers' ownership experience, we are happy to partner with myTVS to offer Roadside assistance completely on a digital platform and have also introduced a free monsoon check-up camp towards customer assurance."
G. Srinivasa Raghavan, Managing Director, TVS Automobile Solutions, said, "Our digitally connected on-demand service partnership with Nissan India is a milestone moment for us and is a strong testament of our business model and early investment into a digital platform that will help Nissan India offer higher customer control and provide superior and unified customer experiences."
Thoughts About The Nissan Opens 18 Service Centres In 18 New Cities
Nissan has increased their after-sales presence to 18 new cities across the country. With the Magnite turning out to be a winner for the brand, the company is now looking to improve the service centre reach for customers. Also, Nissan customers can avail the ongoing monsoon service camp to ensure the safe working of their cars during this tricky season.