- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 7 hrs ago Bajaj-Triumph Motorcycle Prototype Ready; Launch Delayed Due To COVID-19
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I: Here's the probable India XI as 8 key players ruled out of remaining games
- Movies Mahesh Babu’s Next With Rajamouli To Go On Floors In Summer 2022?
- Technology Nokia T20 Specifications Leaked: HMD Global's First Tablet?
- Lifestyle Saiyami Kher Wears An Embellished Yellow Gown And Sets Some Festive-Wear Goals
- News West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee meets Congress President Sonia Gandhi amid Opposition unity move
- Finance HDFC Bank Offers Senior Citizens Up To 6.25% Returns On FD: Check Current Rates Here
- Education Kerala Plus Two Result School Wise And District Wise Pass Percentage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Nissan begins exporting the Magnite compact-SUV from India. The company has shipped the latest batch of SUVs to Indonesia, South Africa and Nepal.
The company has launched the Magnite in Nepal back in February 2021 and received over 760 bookings within the first 30 days. This feat was achieved in a market where the monthly passenger vehicle sales stood at 1,580 units, claims Nissan.
Since the launch of the Magnite in December 2020 in India, Nissan has produced 15,010 SUVs (till the end of May 2021). This includes 13,790 units for the Indian market and 1,220 units for exports.
Nissan is manufacturing the Magnite at its Oragadam facility in Chennai. To meet the growing demand, the company has introduced the third shift for production along with 1000+ new hires. According to the company, this has helped to enhance its quality and attain global benchmarks.
Regarding the Magnite, the compact-SUV is offered in four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. Customers can choose between two 1.0-litre petrol engines along with manual and automatic transmission options.
Prices for the Magnite was revised in the month of April. Here is the complete variant-wise price list for the compact-SUV in India.
Sinan Ozkok, President, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd., said, "Following a successful global launch, the all-new Nissan Magnite has been very well received by the Indian consumers. Having already made a mark in the Indian market with its impeccable design and the latest technology, the all-new Nissan Magnite is driving excitement amongst customer on a global scale."
He further added, "Built on the philosophy of "Make in India, Make for the World, the all-new Nissan Magnite will explore more export markets after the overwhelming customer response it has received in the Nepal market. We are confident that the game changer SUV will strengthen the exports as part of Nissan NEXT transformation plan for our sustainable growth."
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Exports
The Nissan Magnite is Made-in-India by the brand and will be exported to the rest of the world. This is an impressive feat, which is allowing the brand to build a globally approved product in India. The Magnite has been well received in the Indian market, despite its late entry into the compact-SUV segment.