- 3 hrs ago KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- 3 hrs ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Across India: State-Wise Numbers!
- 17 hrs ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- 20 hrs ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- Lifestyle What Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- Movies Tujhse Hai Raabta, Hamari Wali Good News, Qurbaan Hua – Major Changes In Zee TV Programming Line Up?
- Sports UFC Vegas 24 results: Robert Whittaker puts on master class in victory over Kelvin Gastelum
- News Over 12 crore doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in 92 days in India
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Nissan India today announces 100 winners in the first round of its special Valentines program. The reward programme was introduced to thank the customers who are waiting to take delivery of their compact-SUV in the Indian market.
Speaking about the rewards, one customer will receive 100% cashback of the ex-showroom price of the Magnite. Eight customers will be given a free upgrade to the next trim level of the compact-SUV. Additionally, 25 customers and 66 customers have a chance to win a 1-year extended warranty and a 2 years/20,000km maintenance package, respectively.
Mr Sourabh Bhattacharya from Ghaziabad becomes the first-ever customer to win the 100 per cent cashback on his all-new Nissan Magnite. The rest of the winners are listed on the Nissan India website.
Customers who have booked the Nissan magnite are entitled to win prizes in several categories every month. The contest will be held for the next few months in the country to reward customers waiting to receive their compact SUV. 100 waiting customers of the all-new Nissan Magnite are eligible for winning prizes in each category.
Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, said, "The all-new Nissan Magnite has received an overwhelming response and customers are eagerly waiting to drive the Big, Bold, Beautiful and ‘Carismatic' SUV. Congratulations to all the 100 winners of the Valentines program, which makes their wait worthwhile."
The company is also addressing the challenges on the supply side like semi-conductor availability and more. Nissan India added a third shift by hiring over 1000 employees across its plant. Additionally, Nissan dealers have added 500+ employees in their network towards the customer experience journey.
The company recently announced that the bookings for the compact-SUV have crossed the 35,000 units mark. The Magnite has received an overwhelming response in the country. The Nissan Magnite now retails at a starting price of Rs 5.49 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The company is offering the Magnite compact-SUV in two petrol engine options. The lower-spec 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated unit and the top-spec 1.0-litre turbo-petrol unit. The naturally-aspirated unit produces a maximum of 71bhp and a peak torque of 96Nm mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard.
On the other hand, the top-spec 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churns out a maximum of 99bhp and a peak torque of 160Nm. The turbo-petrol engine is offered with either a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Bookings Pool Winner Announced In India
The Nissan Magnite waiting time is over a couple of months depending on the variant. The reward programme will help keep the waiting customers engaged and win exciting rewards ahead of taking delivery of their compact-SUV.