- 10 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 15 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 16 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Lifestyle Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: What to look out for on July 25
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Nissan has announced a host of new year discounts and offers for the Kicks SUV buyers in the Indian market. The SUV is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 80,000 for this month.
The benefits include an exchange bonus of up to Rs 50,000 when customers exchange their old car at the showroom for a new Kicks SUV, a cash bonus of Rs 10,000 and a loyalty bonus of Rs 20,000. The offer is valid on purchases made between January 1 and January 31, 2021.
The Nissan Kicks is offered in four variants — the XL, the XV, the XV Premium and the XV Premium (O). The XL and XV are only offered with a naturally aspirated 1.5-litre petrol unit. While the higher-spec 1.3-litre turbo-petrol unit is offered in mid and top-spec trims.
The company will offer the turbo-petrol with manual and automatic options in XV and XV Premium variants, but the top-spec XV Premium (O) misses out on an automatic transmission. While the base-spec variant is priced at Rs 9.49 lakh, the top-spec XV Premium Turbo CVT trim is priced at Rs 14.15 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Some of its salient features include LED projector headlamps, skid plates at both ends, roof rails, 17-inch alloy wheels, and a dual-tone interior scheme with a carbon fibre finish; among others.
It also features rear air-conditioning vents, a 360-degree camera, and an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, voice recognition, and the brand's ‘Nissan Connect' connected technology as well.
As mentioned before, the Nissan Kicks is offered with two petrol engine depending on the trim. This includes a 1.5-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine and a 1.3-litre turbo-petrol unit. The 1.5-litre motor produces 105bhp and 142Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
While the top-spec 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine produces a maximum of 154bhp and a peak torque of 254Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission. The Turbo variant also comes with a few exclusive features such as (VSM) Vehicle Stability Management, traction control and more.
Thoughts About The Nissan Kicks Offers & New Year Discounts For January 2021
Nissan is offering attractive discounts to boost the sales of its flagship model sold in the Indian market. The SUV offers segment-best performance from the 1.3-litre turbo petrol engine. The Nissan Kicks rivals the Hyundai Creta and the Kia Seltos; among others in the Indian market. The Kicks turbo-petrol variant is among the most powerful SUVs in its segment.