- 16 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Teaching Aaradhya 'What It Means To Be A Bachchan'
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Nissan has announced a host of new year discounts and offers for the Kicks SUV buyers in the Indian market. The SUV is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 80,000 for this month.
The benefits include an exchange bonus of up to Rs 50,000 when customers exchange their old car at the showroom for a new Kicks SUV, a cash bonus of Rs 10,000 and a loyalty bonus of Rs 20,000. The offer is valid on purchases made between January 1 and January 31, 2021.
The Nissan Kicks is offered in four variants — the XL, the XV, the XV Premium and the XV Premium (O). The XL and XV are only offered with a naturally aspirated 1.5-litre petrol unit. While the higher-spec 1.3-litre turbo-petrol unit is offered in mid and top-spec trims.
The company will offer the turbo-petrol with manual and automatic options in XV and XV Premium variants, but the top-spec XV Premium (O) misses out on an automatic transmission. While the base-spec variant is priced at Rs 9.49 lakh, the top-spec XV Premium Turbo CVT trim is priced at Rs 14.15 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Some of its salient features include LED projector headlamps, skid plates at both ends, roof rails, 17-inch alloy wheels, and a dual-tone interior scheme with a carbon fibre finish; among others.
It also features rear air-conditioning vents, a 360-degree camera, and an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, voice recognition, and the brand's ‘Nissan Connect' connected technology as well.
As mentioned before, the Nissan Kicks is offered with two petrol engine depending on the trim. This includes a 1.5-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine and a 1.3-litre turbo-petrol unit. The 1.5-litre motor produces 105bhp and 142Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
While the top-spec 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine produces a maximum of 154bhp and a peak torque of 254Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission. The Turbo variant also comes with a few exclusive features such as (VSM) Vehicle Stability Management, traction control and more.
Thoughts About The Nissan Kicks Offers & New Year Discounts For January 2021
Nissan is offering attractive discounts to boost the sales of its flagship model sold in the Indian market. The SUV offers segment-best performance from the 1.3-litre turbo petrol engine. The Nissan Kicks rivals the Hyundai Creta and the Kia Seltos; among others in the Indian market. The Kicks turbo-petrol variant is among the most powerful SUVs in its segment.