- 3 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 8 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Sports Tokyo 2020: India's Olympic theme song launched
- News Mehbooba Mufti arrives in Delhi to participate in all-party meeting to be chaired by PM Modi tomorrow
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Movies 15 Years Of Krrish: Hrithik Roshan Shares Video Celebrating The Most Loved Superhero
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G Leaked Hours Ahead Of India Launch; Cheaper Than OnePlus Nord CE 5G?
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Nissan India has announced attractive offers on the Kicks mid-size SUV in the country. The Kicks is the brand's flagship model in the Indian line-up. The SUV is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 75,000 for May 2021.
The benefits offered by Nissan India include an exchange bonus of up to Rs 50,000, a cash bonus of Rs 20,000 and an additional discount of Rs 5,000. The offer is valid on purchases made between May 1 and May 30, 2021.
Additional discount of Rs 5,000 is only for government employees or the general public with CIBIL score higher than 700. Also, The exchange benefit can be availed only at NIC enabled dealership across the country.
The Nissan Kicks is offered in four variants — the XL, the XV, the XV Premium and the XV Premium (O). The base-spec variant of the Nissan Kicks retails at Rs 9.49 lakh. While the top-spec XV Premium Turbo CVT trim is priced at Rs 14.64 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Nissan has sold a total of 3,369 units in India in April 2021. Out of which the Magnite registered a total of 2,904 units sales in the last month. The remaining 465 units were achieved by the Nissan Kicks — here are more details.
Nissan is offering the Kicks SUV with two petrol engine options. This includes the lower-spec 1.5-litre unit producing a maximum of 105bhp and a peak torque of 142Nm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
On the other hand, things get interesting with the top-spec 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine. It is co-developed by Nissan, Renault and Daimler. The same engine is also used to power the new A-Class Limousine petrol variant.
The 1.3-litre turbo-petrol unit produces a maximum of 154bhp and a peak torque of 254Nm. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission.
Some of its salient features include LED projector headlamps, skid plates at both ends, roof rails, 17-inch alloy wheels, and a dual-tone interior scheme with a carbon fibre finish; among others.
It also features rear air-conditioning vents, a 360-degree camera, and an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, voice recognition, and the brand's ‘Nissan Connect' connected technology as well.
Thoughts About The Nissan Kicks Offers & Discounts For May 2021
The Nissan Kicks sales have not seen an improvement in recent months, despite the powerful turbo-petrol engine offering. As a result, the company is looking to boost sales of the mid-size SUV by offering attractive offers and benefits in the Indian market this month.