- 1 hr ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 15 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 22 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- News Development not reached all families in Amethi despite Gandhis 'rule' for 5 decades: Smriti Irani
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Sports IPL 2021: Lasith Malinga recalls time with four-time champions Mumbai Indians
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Nissan has announced attractive offers on the brand's flagship SUV, the Kicks. The Nissan Kicks SUV is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 80,000 for April 2021. Offers may vary depending on the variant of the SUV.
The benefits include an exchange bonus of up to Rs 50,000 when customers exchange their old car at the showroom. Additionally, customers are also offered a cash bonus of Rs 20,000 and an additional discount of Rs 10,000 based on the Cibil score. The offer is valid on purchases made between April 1 and April 30, 2021.
The Nissan Kicks is offered in four variants — the XL, the XV, the XV Premium and the XV Premium (O). The base-spec variant of the Nissan Kicks retails at Rs 9.49 lakh. While the top-spec XV Premium Turbo CVT trim is priced at Rs 14.64 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The SUV is offered in two petrol engine options: the naturally-aspirated 1.5-litre engine and the 1.3-litre turbo-petrol unit. The 1.5-litre unit is offered only on the two base-spec XL and XV trims of the Nissan Kicks. However, the 1.3-litre engine is offered on all trims except the XL variant.
Coming to the performance of both engines on the SUV, the 1.5-litre motor produces 105bhp and 142Nm of torque. While the top-spec 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine produces a maximum of 154bhp and a peak torque of 254Nm of torque.
Transmission options include a five-speed manual gearbox as standard on the 1.5-litre engine. On the other hand, the 1.3-litre turbo-petrol unit comes mated to either a six-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission.
Some of its salient features include LED projector headlamps, skid plates at both ends, roof rails, 17-inch alloy wheels, and a dual-tone interior scheme with a carbon fibre finish; among others.
It also features rear air-conditioning vents, a 360-degree camera, and an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, voice recognition, and the brand's ‘Nissan Connect' connected technology as well.
Thoughts About The Nissan Kicks Offers & Discounts For April 2021
Nissan is offering attractive discounts to boost the sales of the Kicks during the Ugadi festive season in the Indian market. The Nissan Kicks rivals the Hyundai Creta and the Kia Seltos; among others in the Indian market. The Kicks turbo-petrol variant is among the most powerful SUV in its segment.