- 23 hrs ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 1 day ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 day ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 2 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 5 Elimination: Priya Gets Evicted From The Show
- Sports Washington Sundar hopes to recuperate from injury and return to action soon
- Finance LIC Mutual Fund Launched Balanced Advantage Funds BAFs: Should One Invest?
- News Amit Shah to inaugurate research centre at IIT Jammu, address rally today
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Nissan becomes the latest automaker to announce an extension on free and paid services offered to its customers in India. The decision has been made by the brand to extend the validity period due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
According to a social post by the brand on its official handle, all services have been extended by two months. This includes standard warranty, free service, extended warranty and the brand's paid maintenance packages called the Nissan Promise.
The Nissan Promise package includes pre-paid maintenance packages, extended warranty, and (RSA) Road-Side Assistance service offered to customers in the country. Seems like the validity period has been increased to July 31, 2021.
The social post from Nissan India said, "We promised to take care and we stand by it. Because we understand that right now staying at home is helping the world become a safer place again. And when things get better, we'll be ready to welcome you back."
A majority of the states and cities have announced a lockdown in wake of the second wave of Covid-19 virus spread in the country. The deadly virus is continuing its onslaught for the second time after its initial appearance last year.
To safeguard their workforce, automakers decided to temporarily halt operations across manufacturing plants, corporate offices, showrooms and service centres. Service centres will be closed adhering to the local lockdown guidelines.
During this time, customers' vehicles with expiring maintenance packages will be unable to avail of services. The extension announced on these packages will certainly help customers to get their issues sorted once the lockdown ends in the country.
However, the sales of the cars will continue as Nissan offer a fully digital car buying experience with a virtual reality platform. Customers looking to purchase a car can now virtually experience it right from the comfort of their homes. Nissan offers a complete contactless buying experience as well.
Thoughts About Nissan Extending Warranty & Service Packages Period Period Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
Nissan joins the long list of automakers announcing an extension of warranty and service packages in the country. The company is also providing an extension on packages bought by the customers. This will provide peace of mind to Nissan customers and increase the value of the paid packages.