- 6 hrs ago Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Unveils 21 New Commercial Vehicles Including An Electric Bus
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar N250 and F250 Launched in India — Prices Start At Rs 1.38 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- Education MHT CET 2021 Toppers List: 28 Students Emerge As Toppers, Score 100 Percentile In Maharashtra CET
- News Prashant Kishor in viral video: With or without Modi, BJP will be centre of Indian polity for decades
- Sports Dinesh Karthik, Dipika Pallikal blessed with twin boys
- Technology Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, And Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Officially Unveiled; Price, Expected India Launch Date
- Movies Meet Actress Nisha Rawal Tests Positive For COVID-19; Requests Fans To Take Precautions
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
The next-gen Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 is all set to make its global debut on June 9, 2021. The new LC300 is expected to be based on a new TNGA-based platform. This new platform will help the new LC300 pack in more tech than its predecessor. Moreover, there is also a teaser video that has been posted by Toyota on Youtube.
The boxy and upright design of the Land Cruiser LC300 is more or less the same as the LC200. There are some changes made to the SUV such as a new design for the headlamps, a prominent grille, a secondary U-shaped vent running along the edge of the grille, fog lamps and many more. The sides of the SUV get flared and squared-off wheel arches and multi-spoke alloy wheels.
Last month the engine specs of the 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser leaked ahead of its debut. The 2021 Land Cruiser will be made available with a 3.3-litre turbo-diesel engine and a 3.5-litre turbo-petrol engine. The new 3.3-litre V6 diesel engine produces 302bhp at 4,000rpm and 700NM between 1,600and 2,600rpm. The 3.5-litre V6 petrol engine on the other hand produces 409bhp at 5,400rpm and 650Nm between 2,000 and 3,600rpm.
However, the previous model of the Toyota Land Cruiser was powered by a massive 4.5-litre twin-turbo diesel engine that churned out 261.4bhp of power and 650Nm of peak torque.
The new Toyota Land Cruiser SUV will be made available in 10 colour options - Glacier White, Pearl White Metallic, Classic White, Satin Silver Metallic, Graphite Grey Metallic, Ruby Metallic, Black, Attitude Black, Avante-Garde Bronze Metallic, and Moonlight Ocean Metallic. More details are expected to be revealed soon. Meanwhile, dealerships have already started accepting bookings for the SUV in the South African market.
The company did sell the Land Cruiser LC200 and the Land Cruiser Prado in our country for a few years. We can expect the next-generation Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 to make its way to the Indian shores, but not sometime soon.
Thoughts About The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300
We expect that the upcoming Toyota Land Cruiser will most likely outsell the outgoing model by a large margin and that is because the SUV looks good, has a great interior, and gets new engines as well. Once launched, the LC300 will go up against the likes of the Range Rover and the Mercedes-Benz GLS.