- 4 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 8 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 9 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Movies Manikuttan Wins Bigg Boss Malayalam 3; The Actor's Selfies With The Trophy Set Social Media On Fire!
- News China, Pak FMs hold talks, Qureshi raises Kashmir issue
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S22 Series Tipped To Support 65W Fast Charging; How Important Is This For Samsung?
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
- Lifestyle Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
Maruti Suzuki launched the S-Cross in India back in 2015. Just after a couple of years, the Maruti S-Cross received a facelift. However, according to the latest report by TeamBHP, Maruti Suzuki is working on the next generation S-Cross. The next generation S-Cross is said to be codenamed YFG and is expected to be launched in 2023.
The current Maruti S-Cross variants on offer include Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha. The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross petrol uses the same BS6 compliant 1.5-litre K15 series unit, which also powers other models such as the Ciaz, Ertiga and the Vitara Brezza.
Some of these features include LED projector headlamps, LED tail lights, LED DRLs (Daytime Running Lights), dual-tone alloy wheels, SmartPlay Studio infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control and a host of others.
The ongoing model of the S-Cross is powered by a 1.5-litre K15 series petrol engine that produces 103bhp of power and 138Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual as standard, along with the optional four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission unit.
However, information about the engine on the next generation S-Cross is scarce. But we expect the car to get multiple engines and transmission options as its competition offers a range of petrol and diesel engines along with a choice of dual-clutch automatic transmissions. The next-generation Maruti Suzuki S-Cross petrol will continue to be sold exclusively through the brand's premium NEXA dealerships.
Thoughts About The Next-Generation Maruti S-Cross
As we had mentioned above, the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross was first introduced in 2015 and received a major overhaul in 2017. The next-generation Maruti S-Cross could be a game-changer and we expect it to sell in big numbers.