- 3 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 6 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs CSK: Preview, Date, Time, Venue, Team News, TV Channel List, Live Streaming Details
- Movies Prithviraj Sukumaran's Kaduva: Meet The Cast & Crew Of The Project
- News MHA making efforts to ensure uninterrupted supply of oxygen to Delhi hospitals
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
Maruti Suzuki launched the S-Cross in India back in 2015. Just after a couple of years, the Maruti S-Cross received a facelift. However, according to the latest report by TeamBHP, Maruti Suzuki is working on the next generation S-Cross. The next generation S-Cross is said to be codenamed YFG and is expected to be launched in 2023.
The current Maruti S-Cross variants on offer include Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha. The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross petrol uses the same BS6 compliant 1.5-litre K15 series unit, which also powers other models such as the Ciaz, Ertiga and the Vitara Brezza.
Some of these features include LED projector headlamps, LED tail lights, LED DRLs (Daytime Running Lights), dual-tone alloy wheels, SmartPlay Studio infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control and a host of others.
The ongoing model of the S-Cross is powered by a 1.5-litre K15 series petrol engine that produces 103bhp of power and 138Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual as standard, along with the optional four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission unit.
However, information about the engine on the next generation S-Cross is scarce. But we expect the car to get multiple engines and transmission options as its competition offers a range of petrol and diesel engines along with a choice of dual-clutch automatic transmissions. The next-generation Maruti Suzuki S-Cross petrol will continue to be sold exclusively through the brand's premium NEXA dealerships.
Thoughts About The Next-Generation Maruti S-Cross
As we had mentioned above, the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross was first introduced in 2015 and received a major overhaul in 2017. The next-generation Maruti S-Cross could be a game-changer and we expect it to sell in big numbers.