- 5 hrs ago Tata Punch Variants And Colour Options Leaked; Launch Likely To Be On October 4th
- 7 hrs ago New Force Gurkha Prices Revealed; Prices Start From Rs 13.59 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago MG Astor To Be Launched In Early October; Will Be Available In 7 Trim Levels
- 2 days ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Discounts On Smartphones, Laptops, And Accessories
- News China installs new modular container-based accommodations for its troops near LAC in eastern Ladakh
- Movies Anupamaa’s Sudhanshu Pandey Opens Up About His Character In The Show, Says ‘Vanraj Is Not Very Easy To Play’
- Sports IPL 2021, SRH vs RR: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance Hotel Stocks Surged Up To 20% Intra-day On September 27, 2021
- Travel Favourite Tourist Destinations Of Celebs And 5 Things They Always Carry Along While Travelling
- Lifestyle 14 Safe And Effective Home Remedies For Ringworm Infection: Garlic, Tea Tree Oil, Salt And More
- Education Rajasthan BSTC Result 2021 Declared For Pre D.El.Ed Exam, Download At predeled.com
The XUV500 has been around in the Indian market for more than a decade now. The company has continuously been updating the SUV's design and engines over the years. Mahindra will be launching the next-generation XUV500 sometime soon this year in the Indian market. Also, the SUV has been spotted testing on a number of occasions on the Indian roads.
According to the latest report by GaadiWaadi, The mid-spec variant of the 2021 Mahindra XUV500 has been spotted testing. As seen in the pictures, the test mule is fully wrapped but some of the details are slightly visible. The new generation XUV500 gets a redesigned front grille with vertical slats surrounded by a U-shaped chrome element, sharper headlamps, a restyled bonnet and a new fog lamp housing along with wide central air inlets. The top-end variants will also feature LED DRLs.
At the rear, the test mule gets a set of new LED taillamps, a tweaked bumper, roof rails and a shark fin antenna. Near the bumper, there is a small section where the wrap has peeled-out revealing the red body paint of the XUV500. The second-generation Mahindra XUV500 will come with an all-new monocoque platform and will also be loaded with a host of updates and added features.
On the inside, the SUV is likely to get a large horizontal touchscreen infotainment system. a large MID screen, automatic climate control with rear AC vents, flat-bottom steering wheel, cruise control out of many.
Mechanically, the upcoming Mahindra XUV500 is expected to feature a brand new 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel engine. The new unit is expected to be more powerful than the current 2.2-litre unit, which it will replace. Mahindra is also likely to introduce a brand-new 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine on the all-new XUV500 that will produce 187bhp of power and 380Nm of peak torque. Both engines will come mated to manual and automatic transmission options and the top-end trims will also come with an AWD (All-Wheel Drive) system.
Thoughts About The All-New Second Generation XUV 500
The second-generation Mahindra XUV500 will get a host of new features and modern technology compared to the current generation. Once launched, the XUV500 will go up against the likes of the Hyundai Tucson, MG Hector Plus and Tata Gravitas in the Indian market.