- 1 hr ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 22 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- News Cabinet approves further allocation of woodgrain to NFSA beneficiaries
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal vs France Stats Preview: Ronaldo hopes to break the duck against Les Bleus
- Technology Amazfit GTS 2e, GTR 2e Update Brings Amazon Alexa Integration; Here’s How To Update
- Finance 5 Best Top Rated Mutual Funds From Mirae Asset MF Schemes To Invest In 2021
- Movies Barrister Babu LEAP Promo Out! Anchal Sahu Takes Over As Bondita; Pravish Aka Anirudh’s New Look Revealed
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Backless Kurti And Black Sharara Makes For A Stylish Sangeet Ceremony Outfit
- Education KVS Admission 2021: Class 1 First Provisional Selection List Expected Today
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Kia has released the first official teaser images for the upcoming fifth-generation Sportage SUV globally. The SUV is expected to be officially unveiled in July 2021, in South Korea. The upcoming Kia Sportage SUV will feature plenty of changes to its design. The changes will be both on the inside and outside.
The upcoming next-gen Sportage SUV will be based on Kia's new design philosophy - Opposites United. This new platform will give the vehicle a unique character. The design of the SUV can be seen in these teaser images.
As seen in the teaser images, at the front, the SUV gets a sleek unique headlamp design, a wide front grill and the new Kia logo in the centre. When seen from the side, the SUV carries a well-defined silhouette. At the rear, the vehicle gets sharp LED taillights and a sloping rear windscreen. On the inside, it gets a new dual-screen dashboard, a floating infotainment touchscreen and a digital instrument cluster. with a wide curved screen display.
In other recent Kia India news, 'Kia Motors India' has now officially changed its corporate name to 'Kia India'. The company has removed the words 'Motors' and will now continue its operations under the name: 'Kia India Private Limited'.
Kia is one of the biggest brands in the world and makes some brilliant cars. Kia's journey in the Indian market started back in 2018. The brand established its factory at Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. At the 2018 Indian Auto Expo, Kia displayed the SP Concept. The same compact SUV was launched in August 2019 as the Kia Seltos.
The Kia Seltos went on to become one of the best-sellers in the country. The brand then launched the Kia Sonet and the Kia Carnival in India. These vehicles have been received well in the Indian market. They are feature-laden and they come with some brilliant engine and transmission options.
Thoughts About The Nex-Gen 2022 Kia Sportage SUV Being Teased
The next-generation Kia Sportage carries an extremely muscular and bold design. It will also be based on Kia's new design philosophy - Opposites United that will give the SUV a unique character. We can expect the company to launch the SUV sometime in the near future in India.