- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Jimmy Sheirgill Reveals Why He Was Intimidated Being Directed By Gulzar In Maachis
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Kia has released the first official teaser images for the upcoming fifth-generation Sportage SUV globally. The SUV is expected to be officially unveiled in July 2021, in South Korea. The upcoming Kia Sportage SUV will feature plenty of changes to its design. The changes will be both on the inside and outside.
The upcoming next-gen Sportage SUV will be based on Kia's new design philosophy - Opposites United. This new platform will give the vehicle a unique character. The design of the SUV can be seen in these teaser images.
As seen in the teaser images, at the front, the SUV gets a sleek unique headlamp design, a wide front grill and the new Kia logo in the centre. When seen from the side, the SUV carries a well-defined silhouette. At the rear, the vehicle gets sharp LED taillights and a sloping rear windscreen. On the inside, it gets a new dual-screen dashboard, a floating infotainment touchscreen and a digital instrument cluster. with a wide curved screen display.
In other recent Kia India news, 'Kia Motors India' has now officially changed its corporate name to 'Kia India'. The company has removed the words 'Motors' and will now continue its operations under the name: 'Kia India Private Limited'.
Kia is one of the biggest brands in the world and makes some brilliant cars. Kia's journey in the Indian market started back in 2018. The brand established its factory at Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. At the 2018 Indian Auto Expo, Kia displayed the SP Concept. The same compact SUV was launched in August 2019 as the Kia Seltos.
The Kia Seltos went on to become one of the best-sellers in the country. The brand then launched the Kia Sonet and the Kia Carnival in India. These vehicles have been received well in the Indian market. They are feature-laden and they come with some brilliant engine and transmission options.
Thoughts About The Nex-Gen 2022 Kia Sportage SUV Being Teased
The next-generation Kia Sportage carries an extremely muscular and bold design. It will also be based on Kia's new design philosophy - Opposites United that will give the SUV a unique character. We can expect the company to launch the SUV sometime in the near future in India.