- 4 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 18 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 22 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- News PM Modi to interact with participants on Toycathon 2021
- Education IIT Kharagpur Offering Free Online Course On Internet Of Things
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan And Akshay Kumar's Throwback Picture From Dil To Pagal Hai Sets Will Make You Nostalgic!
- Technology Reliance Jio, Airtel Introduce Strategies To Increase APRU: Check Details Here
- Finance Auto Component Suppliers To See 70% Dip In Operating Profits In Q1 Due To COVID Restrictions: Icra
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha And Sunny Leone’s Crop Top And Pants Combo Make For The Best Outfits For Job Interviews
- Sports UEFA has no plans to move Euro 2020 semi-finals and final from Wembley
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Volkswagen has partially revealed the all-new 7th-generation Polo GTI ahead of its global debut scheduled in June 2021. The upcoming Volkswagen Mk7 Polo GTI has been revealed as a sketch, ahead of the annual Volkswagen GTI weekend in Lake Workhorse. However, the event had to be cancelled a second time in a row due to the pandemic.
From the images revealed by Volkswagen, the upcoming Mk7 Polo GTI looks much sharper and bigger than the outgoing model thanks to its aggressive bumpers, slimmer headlamps and bold lines. The width of the car is further accentuated by the new LED DRLs that extend to cover the bottom of the grille.
Volkswagen claims that their upcoming Mk7 Polo GTI will get Volkswagen's Travel Assist feature along with level-2 semi-autonomous driving systems as standard. It will also sport Volkswagen's IQ Lights and the latest version of Volkswagen's MIB3 touchscreen infotainment system.
The upcoming Mk7 Volkswagen Polo GTI will come with a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine that produces 203bhp and it comes exclusively with a dual-clutch automatic gearbox. It might or might not make it to the Indian market anytime soon.
Thoughts On Upcoming Next-Gen Volkswagen Polo GTI
It is quite astonishing to realise that the Mk6 Polo and Mk6 Polo GTI made their global debut in 2017, and it took Volkswagen just 4-years to develop the Mk7 Polo GTI despite the ongoing pandemic hampering operations since last year. It is expected to be launched in June. We hope Volkswagen does launch it in the Indian market as it is, without making any changes.