- 2 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 17 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 20 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- Finance NCLT Approves Jalan Kalrock Consortium's Resolution Plan For Jet Airways
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Watch Revolve Active Review: Excellent Fitness Tracker That Lacks Smartwatch Appeal
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Dedicates A Romantic Post To Wife Mira Rajput
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha And Sunny Leone’s Crop Top And Pants Combo Make For The Best Outfits For Job Interviews
- News KP Sharma Oli gets it wrong again, claims 'Yoga originated in Nepal, not India'
- Sports Euro 2020: Croatia vs Scotland Stats Preview; It's a battle of equals
- Education Indian Navy Admit Card 2021 For SSR And AR Released, Download At joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
The all-new 5th generation Suzuki Swift will debut in 2022. Reports suggest that Suzuki is gearing up to launch the all-new 5th-generation Swift by 2022. The Japanese automotive magazine Best Car has created a 3D rendering of the 5th-gen Suzuki Swift.
Going by the 3D rendering, the new 5th-gen Swift comes with a very large air dam, thin-horizontal fog lamps and slimmer LED headlamps at the front. While the sides and rest of the profile look sharp and futuristic with prominent shoulder lines and vertically mounted rear door handles.
Despite being designated as the 5th-gen Swift, it will continue to use the same HEARTECT platform as the current generation Swift, albeit with some minor improvements. Suzuki might focus on improving the safety further developing the 5th-gen Swift.
The biggest change, however, will happen under the hood. As per the report, the Japanese version of the 5th-gen Swift will feature a full-hybrid powertrain with a short EV-only range, while the sports model will continue to use the mild-hybrid tech.
The base engine would be a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated engine with a 48-volt architecture that will replace the current 12-volt system. The new system will include advanced features such as torque-fill and electric motor idling for improved performance and efficiency.
We expect the 5th-gen Suzuki Swift to be launched in the Indian market soon after the global unveil. It will be priced at a higher point than the current model.
Thoughts On 5th-Gen Suzuki Swift Being Rendered
We are not sure whether we will get the full-hybrid variant or just the mild-hybrid variant of the new 5th-gen Swift considering the ever-tightening emission regulations. But it won't be a surprise to see the new 5th-gen Swift breaking sales record in India.
Source: Best Car