- 6 hrs ago Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Unveils 21 New Commercial Vehicles Including An Electric Bus
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar N250 and F250 Launched in India — Prices Start At Rs 1.38 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- News Narendra Modi govt making coastal security impenetrable: Amit Shah
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Cheers For Hubby Nick Jonas As He Wraps Up Remember Tour, Shares Pic From His Concert
- Sports Lakshya enter quarters, Sameer retires at French Open
- Education MHT CET 2021 Toppers List: 28 Students Emerge As Toppers, Score 100 Percentile In Maharashtra CET
- Technology Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, And Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Officially Unveiled; Price, Expected India Launch Date
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
The all-new 5th generation Suzuki Swift will debut in 2022. Reports suggest that Suzuki is gearing up to launch the all-new 5th-generation Swift by 2022. The Japanese automotive magazine Best Car has created a 3D rendering of the 5th-gen Suzuki Swift.
Going by the 3D rendering, the new 5th-gen Swift comes with a very large air dam, thin-horizontal fog lamps and slimmer LED headlamps at the front. While the sides and rest of the profile look sharp and futuristic with prominent shoulder lines and vertically mounted rear door handles.
Despite being designated as the 5th-gen Swift, it will continue to use the same HEARTECT platform as the current generation Swift, albeit with some minor improvements. Suzuki might focus on improving the safety further developing the 5th-gen Swift.
The biggest change, however, will happen under the hood. As per the report, the Japanese version of the 5th-gen Swift will feature a full-hybrid powertrain with a short EV-only range, while the sports model will continue to use the mild-hybrid tech.
The base engine would be a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated engine with a 48-volt architecture that will replace the current 12-volt system. The new system will include advanced features such as torque-fill and electric motor idling for improved performance and efficiency.
We expect the 5th-gen Suzuki Swift to be launched in the Indian market soon after the global unveil. It will be priced at a higher point than the current model.
Thoughts On 5th-Gen Suzuki Swift Being Rendered
We are not sure whether we will get the full-hybrid variant or just the mild-hybrid variant of the new 5th-gen Swift considering the ever-tightening emission regulations. But it won't be a surprise to see the new 5th-gen Swift breaking sales record in India.
Source: Best Car