- 1 hr ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 7 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- Finance Airlines To Operate At 85% Of Pre-Covid Domestic Flights: Civil Aviation Ministry
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT Finale: Pratik Sehajpal Is 1st Confirmed Contestant Of Bigg Boss 15; Here's When It'll Be Aired!
- Sports Burnley 0-1 Arsenal: Odegaard secures back-to-back wins for Gunners
- News Govt hikes domestic flight capacity to 85%
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
- Lifestyle Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
Mahindra is gearing up to introduce the all-new Scorpio SUV in India. The new Mahindra Scorpio has been spotted testing a number of times on the Indian roads. However, the new Scorpio, that has been codenamed: Z101, is expected to be based on a ladder-frame chassis.
According to the latest report by TeamBHP, the next generation Mahindra Scorpio has been spotted testing once again. This time around, we get to see a fresh set of spy images of the next-gen Mahindra Scorpio have surfaced on the internet. Seeing the spy images, the test mule looks like the production guise variant of the SUV.
Some older previous spy pics have also revealed that the all-new Scorpio will feature elements that are present on the Mahindra Marazzo. Elements will include the steering wheel, the instrument cluster, the control stalks, and the gear lever. The SUV will have a longer wheelbase, which means it will have a larger, more spacious cabin. Mahindra may also offer more creature comforts as a result of the extra space.
As seen in the spy pictures, the new Scorpio gets a higher stance compared to the XUV500. It is also likely to feature a multicoloured speedometer and a bench seat in the second row. In a previous report, we also mentioned that the test mule that had been spotted earlier, the driver of that car stated that it was a seven-seater. Sadly, we don't think that the new Scorpio will be getting a sunroof.
Mechanically, the all-new Mahindra Scorpio is expected to be powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine. The unit will be healthy enough to produce 158bhp of power and around 400Nm of peak torque. The engine will also be paired with either a 6-speed manual gearbox or automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The All-New Mahindra Scorpio
The Scorpio is a very versatile SUV that handles very well over different kinds of road conditions. We are happy to see that Mahindra is adding important upgrades to the Scorpio. The SUV sold in big numbers before also and we are sure that the new Scorpio will attract a lot of customers.