- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- Movies Aari Arjuna Bags Bigg Boss Tamil 4 Trophy
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Mahindra is gearing up to introduce the all-new Scorpio SUV in India. The new Mahindra Scorpio has been spotted testing a number of times on the Indian roads. However, the new Scorpio, that has been codenamed: Z101, is expected to be based on a ladder-frame chassis.
According to the latest report by TeamBHP, the next generation Mahindra Scorpio has been spotted testing once again. This time around, we get to see a fresh set of spy images of the next-gen Mahindra Scorpio have surfaced on the internet. Seeing the spy images, the test mule looks like the production guise variant of the SUV.
Some older previous spy pics have also revealed that the all-new Scorpio will feature elements that are present on the Mahindra Marazzo. Elements will include the steering wheel, the instrument cluster, the control stalks, and the gear lever. The SUV will have a longer wheelbase, which means it will have a larger, more spacious cabin. Mahindra may also offer more creature comforts as a result of the extra space.
As seen in the spy pictures, the new Scorpio gets a higher stance compared to the XUV500. It is also likely to feature a multicoloured speedometer and a bench seat in the second row. In a previous report, we also mentioned that the test mule that had been spotted earlier, the driver of that car stated that it was a seven-seater. Sadly, we don't think that the new Scorpio will be getting a sunroof.
Mechanically, the all-new Mahindra Scorpio is expected to be powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine. The unit will be healthy enough to produce 158bhp of power and around 400Nm of peak torque. The engine will also be paired with either a 6-speed manual gearbox or automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The All-New Mahindra Scorpio
The Scorpio is a very versatile SUV that handles very well over different kinds of road conditions. We are happy to see that Mahindra is adding important upgrades to the Scorpio. The SUV sold in big numbers before also and we are sure that the new Scorpio will attract a lot of customers.