- 9 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 12 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 12 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan’s Courtroom Drama Witnesses Huge Drop
- Sports European Super League: Breakaway competition appears to crumble as Chelsea, Man City lead reported exodus
- News Indian COVID variant still under investigation in UK, not yet of concern: Boris Johnson
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
Mahindra is gearing up to introduce the all-new Scorpio SUV in India. The new Mahindra Scorpio has been spotted testing a number of times on the Indian roads. However, the new Scorpio, that has been codenamed: Z101, is expected to be based on a ladder-frame chassis.
According to the latest report by TeamBHP, the next generation Mahindra Scorpio has been spotted testing once again. This time around, we get to see a fresh set of spy images of the next-gen Mahindra Scorpio have surfaced on the internet. Seeing the spy images, the test mule looks like the production guise variant of the SUV.
Some older previous spy pics have also revealed that the all-new Scorpio will feature elements that are present on the Mahindra Marazzo. Elements will include the steering wheel, the instrument cluster, the control stalks, and the gear lever. The SUV will have a longer wheelbase, which means it will have a larger, more spacious cabin. Mahindra may also offer more creature comforts as a result of the extra space.
As seen in the spy pictures, the new Scorpio gets a higher stance compared to the XUV500. It is also likely to feature a multicoloured speedometer and a bench seat in the second row. In a previous report, we also mentioned that the test mule that had been spotted earlier, the driver of that car stated that it was a seven-seater. Sadly, we don't think that the new Scorpio will be getting a sunroof.
Mechanically, the all-new Mahindra Scorpio is expected to be powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine. The unit will be healthy enough to produce 158bhp of power and around 400Nm of peak torque. The engine will also be paired with either a 6-speed manual gearbox or automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The All-New Mahindra Scorpio
The Scorpio is a very versatile SUV that handles very well over different kinds of road conditions. We are happy to see that Mahindra is adding important upgrades to the Scorpio. The SUV sold in big numbers before also and we are sure that the new Scorpio will attract a lot of customers.