- 49 min ago Mahindra XUV700 Will Be Available In Five Different Colours; Pricing Starts From Rs 11.99 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Kia Carnival Launched In India At Rs 24.95 Lakh: New Limousine Plus Variant Introduced
- 3 hrs ago Citroen C3 Unveiled In India Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Design, Features, Storage Space & More Details
- 4 hrs ago TVS Raider 125 Review — Fun Little Motorcycle Punches Above Its Weight
- Technology Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- Sports Virat Kohli era in T20I ends; Who is India's new captain? Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant or KL Rahul?
- News Madras HC stays certain sub-clauses of new IT Rules
- Movies Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Featured On Times 100 Influencer List, Along With Britney Spears, Billie Eilish
- Finance Finance Minister Announces Details For Bad Bank, Govt To Back With Guarantee
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Lifestyle Don’t Throw Away The Peel Of These Fruits And Vegetables, They Have Benefits And Other Uses Too
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
The Baleno from NEXA is a hatchback that is made for the bold, and for those who desire the best. The 'Bold' are those people who want the best that life can offer and are not afraid to reach out and grab what they want. In this case, the NEXA Baleno is just what the bold favour.
It is the first hatchback in India to have offered premium features and this led to great sales numbers for the hatchback. It was back in October 2015 that Maruti Suzuki launched the Baleno hatchback in India. Based on the Suzuki iK-2 concept that was displayed at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show, the NEXA Baleno made for a brilliant buy.
Now, nearly six years later, with over nine lakh buyers, the Baleno from NEXA is still one of those premium hatchbacks that the bold and ambitious choose. The Indian automotive market has matured over the years, and buyers now opt for feature-rich cars. This is where cars like the Baleno prove to be successful as it allows them to get the bold edge.
Highly ambitious, efficient, active, and energetic young individuals pick cars like the Baleno from NEXA and are extremely happy with their choice. It is simple logic at work here. The Baleno offers a brilliant design, a lengthy list of features, and a great driving experience making it the ideal car purchase.
In terms of design and styling, the NEXA Baleno is very youthful and yet mature. The liquid flow design feels just right. It gets LED projector headlamps up front with LED DRLs with the signature Suzuki grille. The fog lamps sit down low in the bumper. On the whole, it is a very refreshing design when viewed from up front.
View the hatchback from the side and the unique precision-cut dual-tone alloy wheels grab your attention immediately. At 3,995mm, the NEXA Baleno is one of the longest cars in its segment, which results in more space inside the car. The blacked-out pillars and sloping roofline further add to the premium feels. At the rear is a spoiler with a simple LED tail lamp setup.
The liquid-flow design on the hatchback simply means there are no straight lines on it. This makes it perfect for the bold and ambitious young Indian in the market for a hatchback with a premium feel. Get the bold edge indeed!
Step inside the Baleno from NEXA and you are greeted by the lavish space & premium interiors decked in Black. The seats are dual-tone, but the rest of the interior is dominated by Black and that gives it a bold and youthful appearance.
The brand has paid attention to details and has equipped the Baleno with UV Cut glass which deflects harmful UV rays from the sun. This makes it easier to live with, in the Indian operating environment.
Placed in the centre of the dashboard is the touchscreen infotainment system equipped with SmartPlay Studio. This is something that younger buyers would love. Premium materials have been used all over the interior. Other features of the NEXA Baleno include reverse parking sensors, steering-mounted controls, digital-analogue instrumentation with a 4.2-inch full-colour MID, tilt and telescopic adjustment for steering wheel, etc.
In terms of safety too, the Baleno from NEXA excels. It gets the Nexa Safety Shield, which includes Suzuki-TECT body, impact absorbing capability, ISOFIX child seat anchors, ABS with EBD, dual front airbags, seatbelt pretensioners, etc.
Buyers of the NEXA Baleno can choose between a 1.2-litre VVT Petrol engine and a 1.2-litre Dualjet, Dual VVT smart-hybrid petrol engine. The engines produce 81bhp and 89bhp respectively and they make for a brilliant driving experience. In terms of transmission, the brand has made a 5-speed manual and a CVT gearbox available.
The Baleno is retailed via Maruti Suzuki's NEXA outlets and buying one is a premium experience. On the whole, the NEXA Baleno makes for a brilliant driving experience and an overall premium and bold ownership experience. Even though it has been a few years since the hatchback was launched, the Baleno from NEXA still is the best choice for buyers looking for a premium hatchback.