- 1 hr ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 2 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 3 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 3 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- News Officials launch online flood reporting system in Assam
- Sports CSK arrange oxygen concentrators for COVID-19 patients
- Movies Mother’s Day 2021: Himani Shivpuri, Shubhangi Atre And Farhana On Their Special Bond With Their Kids
- Finance Silver Outruns Gold In Returns In The Week To May 7, 2021: Can The Trend Continue?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Volvo Cars have launched the new (2021) S60 sedan in the Indian market. The new (2021) Volvo S60 is offered with a single 'Inscription' trim and is priced at Rs 45.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Bookings for the new Volvo S60 is now open online. Customers can book the new sedan for an amount of Rs 1 lakh. Deliveries for the sedan, however, are scheduled to start from March 2021.
The new Volvo S60 features the brand's latest design language. The sedan comes with a wide grille, surrounded by chrome with the Volvo logo at its centre. Flanking either side of the grille are sleek LED ‘Thor Hammer' headlamps. The front bumper comes with a large air intake, along with fog lamps at either end, with the housing finished in black.
The side and rear profile of the 2021 Volvo S60 is clean with minimal design elements. The only highlight on the side is the large dual-tone alloy wheels. The rear features C-shaped LED taillights. The rear bumper comes with black elements, along with dual exhaust tips finished in chrome.
Moving inside, the new Volvo S60 features a premium cabin with soft-touch materials all around. The sedan also gets leather-wrapped steering wheel, seats, door panels and others. At the centre is a large 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The new S60 also comes packed with a four-zone climate control, wireless charging, panoramic sunroof and a host of other features and equipment. Being a Volvo, the new S60 is packed with safety equipment as well. This includes multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, lane mitigation, pedestrian protection and many others.
Powering the 2021 Volvo S60 sedan is a 2.0-litre petrol engine producing 187bhp and 300Nm of peak torque. The engine is further mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission as standard. There is no diesel engine on offer on the 2021 Volvo S60 at the moment.
Volvo is offering the new S60 in a range of five colour options: Crystal White Pearl, Onyx Black, Maple Brown, Denim Blue & Fusion Red.
Thoughts On The 2021 Volvo S60 Launch In India
The Volvo S60 is the brand's entry-level sedan offering in the Indian market. The 2021 S60 sedan rivals the likes of the new BMW 3 Series, Audi A4 facelift and the Mercedes-Benz C-Class in the Indian market.