- 12 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Hyundai Registers Over 26 Percent Yearly Growth In Sales
- 13 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Toyota Registers 27 Percent Monthly Growth In Domestic Sales
- 14 hrs ago Tata HBX Micro SUV Launch Confirmed For This Year: Here's Everything You Need To Know!
- 15 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar 180F BS6 Removed From The Company's Official Website: Here's Why!
- Finance Is NCR Commercial Real Estate Segment Seeing An Uptick?
- Movies Happy Birthday Tiger Shroff: 5 Actresses We Would Love To See Opposite This Action Star!
- Technology Amazon Special Offer: No Cost EMI And Exchange Offers On OnePlus Smartphones And Accessories
- News Karnataka SSLC exams postponed by a week, to begin from June 21: Check timetable
- Sports Shaw to lead Mumbai in Vijay Hazare knockouts
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SSLC Exams In Karnataka To Start From June 21. Check Class 10 Board Exam Details
- Lifestyle Love Playing With Colours? Then Janhvi Kapoor And Pooja Hegde’s Multicolour Fashion Pieces Are For You!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
Volvo Cars have launched the new (2021) S60 sedan in the Indian market. The new (2021) Volvo S60 is offered with a single 'Inscription' trim and is priced at Rs 45.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Bookings for the new Volvo S60 is now open online. Customers can book the new sedan for an amount of Rs 1 lakh. Deliveries for the sedan, however, are scheduled to start from March 2021.
The new Volvo S60 features the brand's latest design language. The sedan comes with a wide grille, surrounded by chrome with the Volvo logo at its centre. Flanking either side of the grille are sleek LED ‘Thor Hammer' headlamps. The front bumper comes with a large air intake, along with fog lamps at either end, with the housing finished in black.
The side and rear profile of the 2021 Volvo S60 is clean with minimal design elements. The only highlight on the side is the large dual-tone alloy wheels. The rear features C-shaped LED taillights. The rear bumper comes with black elements, along with dual exhaust tips finished in chrome.
Moving inside, the new Volvo S60 features a premium cabin with soft-touch materials all around. The sedan also gets leather-wrapped steering wheel, seats, door panels and others. At the centre is a large 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The new S60 also comes packed with a four-zone climate control, wireless charging, panoramic sunroof and a host of other features and equipment. Being a Volvo, the new S60 is packed with safety equipment as well. This includes multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, lane mitigation, pedestrian protection and many others.
Powering the 2021 Volvo S60 sedan is a 2.0-litre petrol engine producing 187bhp and 300Nm of peak torque. The engine is further mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission as standard. There is no diesel engine on offer on the 2021 Volvo S60 at the moment.
Volvo is offering the new S60 in a range of five colour options: Crystal White Pearl, Onyx Black, Maple Brown, Denim Blue & Fusion Red.
Thoughts On The 2021 Volvo S60 Launch In India
The Volvo S60 is the brand's entry-level sedan offering in the Indian market. The 2021 S60 sedan rivals the likes of the new BMW 3 Series, Audi A4 facelift and the Mercedes-Benz C-Class in the Indian market.