- 11 hrs ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- 16 hrs ago TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- 18 hrs ago Pravaig Extinction MK2 India Launch First Phase In 2022: To Be Introduced As Fleet Service Initially
- 20 hrs ago Tata Motors Achieves 10000 Unit EV Sales Milestone; Dominates The EV Segment With 70% Market Share
- Movies Super Singer Season 8 Winner: Anirudh Ravichander Has A Surprise In Store!
- Technology Xiaomi Civi Features Revealed By Company; SD778G Processor, 4,500mAh Battery At Helm
- News Cyclone ‘Gulab’ likely to make landfall in Odisha today; several trains cancelled, diverted
- Finance Diesel Gets Expensive; Petrol Unchanged On September 26: Check Latest Diesel Rates
- Sports IPL 2021: Sunrisers coach Bayliss laments batting mistakes against Punjab Kings
- Lifestyle From Suits To Skirt Sets, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya Has Fashion Goals For Every Occasion
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
Volvo Cars have launched the new (2021) S60 sedan in the Indian market. The new (2021) Volvo S60 is offered with a single 'Inscription' trim and is priced at Rs 45.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Bookings for the new Volvo S60 is now open online. Customers can book the new sedan for an amount of Rs 1 lakh. Deliveries for the sedan, however, are scheduled to start from March 2021.
The new Volvo S60 features the brand's latest design language. The sedan comes with a wide grille, surrounded by chrome with the Volvo logo at its centre. Flanking either side of the grille are sleek LED ‘Thor Hammer' headlamps. The front bumper comes with a large air intake, along with fog lamps at either end, with the housing finished in black.
The side and rear profile of the 2021 Volvo S60 is clean with minimal design elements. The only highlight on the side is the large dual-tone alloy wheels. The rear features C-shaped LED taillights. The rear bumper comes with black elements, along with dual exhaust tips finished in chrome.
Moving inside, the new Volvo S60 features a premium cabin with soft-touch materials all around. The sedan also gets leather-wrapped steering wheel, seats, door panels and others. At the centre is a large 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The new S60 also comes packed with a four-zone climate control, wireless charging, panoramic sunroof and a host of other features and equipment. Being a Volvo, the new S60 is packed with safety equipment as well. This includes multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, lane mitigation, pedestrian protection and many others.
Powering the 2021 Volvo S60 sedan is a 2.0-litre petrol engine producing 187bhp and 300Nm of peak torque. The engine is further mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission as standard. There is no diesel engine on offer on the 2021 Volvo S60 at the moment.
Volvo is offering the new S60 in a range of five colour options: Crystal White Pearl, Onyx Black, Maple Brown, Denim Blue & Fusion Red.
Thoughts On The 2021 Volvo S60 Launch In India
The Volvo S60 is the brand's entry-level sedan offering in the Indian market. The 2021 S60 sedan rivals the likes of the new BMW 3 Series, Audi A4 facelift and the Mercedes-Benz C-Class in the Indian market.