- 5 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 11 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 15 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Volkswagen is gearing up to increase its product portfolio by launching a couple of models in the Indian market. The company is expected to start the expansion of its model line-up by introducing the Taigun SUV. Volkswagen has confirmed that the Taigun will go on sale sometime in mid-2021 in India.
According to the latest report by Overdrive, the 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan has been spotted testing. The 5-seater SUV was revealed last year and it has now been spied testing on the Indian roads. The test vehicle that was spotted was not wearing any wraps, revealing the details of the upcoming SUV.
As seen in the spy images the updated styling of the 2021 Tiguan consists of sharp pulled back headlights that feature LED DRLs and LED projector-beam lamps. Also, the front bumper now comprises a sportier air intake design. At the rear, the SUV gets mildly revised detailing for the taillights, a tweaked bumper design and a new spaced lettering format for the Tiguan badging. It is also seen that the design of the alloy is different this time.
On the inside, it is seen that the 2021 VW Tiguan will get a new touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay, a wireless charging pad and fully-digital instrument cluster. The Taigun will be built on an all-new platform that is specifically tailor-made to suit the buyers in the Indian market. It will be a modified version of the brand's famous MQB platform developed jointly by Skoda & Volkswagen.
Powering the 2021 VW Tiguan will be the 2.0 TSI motor. The engine is capable of producing 187bhp of power and will be mated to the 7-speed DSG automatic with paddle shifters. The SUV will also feature VW's 4MOTION all-wheel-drive system. According to reports, the base variant of the Tiguan (front-wheel-driven) that will be powered by the 1.5 TSI engine is also being considered for India.
Thoughts About The 2021 Tiguan 5-Seater Being Spotted
Volkswagen could have begun the pre-production testing of the SUV and this could be the final round of testing before the launch. Once launched, the Taigun will go up against the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Nissan Kick, the upcoming Citroën C5 Aircross and the updated Hyundai Tucson.