- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Bipasha Basu Says She Is Unaffected By Pregnancy Rumours; 'The Constant Scrutiny Doesn't Bother Me'
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Volkswagen recently launched the 2021 T-Roc in the Indian market. The deliveries of the premium mid-size SUV was scheduled to being from the 21st of this month. The T-Roc SUVs have started to arrive at showrooms ahead of the commencement of deliveries in the country.
Images from TeamBHP reveals the T-Roc SUV snapped arriving at the PPS Volkswagen dealership. The Volkswagen T-Roc now retails at Rs 21.35 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company has already begun accepting bookings for the SUV.
The premium mid-size SUV will continue to be sold as a (CBU) Completely Built-Up unit. As a result, the 2021 model is Rs 1.36 lakh expensive than the 2020 Model Year SUV.
Apart from the new price tag, the 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc has remained the same with no changes made to the SUV. The T-Roc is positioned between the upcoming Taigun and the Tiguan 5-seater SUV in the Indian market.
The T-Roc continues to be a petrol-only offering and is available in a single-engine and transmission option. The SUV is also sold in a single fully-loaded trim. The T-Roc is powered by a 1.5-litre TSI petrol engine that produces a maximum of 148bhp and dishes out a peak torque of 240Nm.
The engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG gearbox as standard with no optional manual unit. Volkswagen claims that the T-Roc can accelerate from 0 to 100km/h in 8.4 seconds and continue to reach a top speed of 205km/h.
Some of the highlights and features of the T-Roc's exterior include LED projector headlamps with integrated DRLs, 17-inch alloy wheels, flared wheel arches, LED taillights, faux skid plates and roof-mounted spoiler, roof rails and all-around body cladding; among others.
As mentioned before, the SUV is offered as a fully-loaded variant. The interiors of the SUV is packed with features. This includes a 10.25-inch ‘virtual cockpit' digital instrument cluster and an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto and AppleCarPlay, a panoramic sunroof, a multi-function steering wheel, automatic climate control, ambient lighting and more.
Thoughts About The Volkswagen T-Roc Arriving At Dealerships Ahead Of Deliveries
The Volkswagen T-Roc is packed with features and a powerful turbo-petrol engine. The SUV was well-received in its first outing by the Indian market. With a steep price increase of over 1 lakh, whether the response will remain the same in the market remains to be seen.