- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 12 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- News PM to address UNGA, to hold first face-to-face meeting with President Biden
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Tata Motors is all set to introduce their all-new Safari SUV in the Indian market on the 26th of January 2021. The new Tata Safari was unveiled recently, showcasing its final retail-ready exterior design and features.
However, Tata Motors is yet to officially reveal the interiors of the SUV. Ahead of its launch, Team-BHP has revealed details of the interiors of the final production-spec SUV. The report lists out a host of features, equipment and the technology expected to be offered on the seven-seater flagship SUV from Tata Motors.
As per reports, the Tata Safari will be offered in both six and seven-seater configurations. Depending on the configuration, the middle row of the Tata Safari will either feature individual captain chairs or bench seats.
For the seven-seater configuration, the middle row will come with a 60:40 split, offering easier access to the third-row seating. The last row, on the other hand, will come with 50:50 split seats, which will offer extended boot space, whenever required.
All three rows will feature plenty of storage space all around. The third-row passengers will also receive cup holders, USB charging ports, seat-belt parking clips and HVAC regulator knob. There is also a subwoofer and boot lamp positioned on either side.
Second-row passengers will also get AC vents and central armrest. The top-spec trims of the Tata Safari will feature leather upholstery across all three rows. The driver seat will come with electronically-adjustable seats as well.
Other features expected on the Tata Safari interiors include a nine-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, semi-digital instrument cluster, push-button start/stop, multiple airbags, nine-speaker JBL audio system with amplifier and other equipment as well.
The infotainment system will also feature an embedded e-sim, which will offer the Safari with connected technology. This is expected to be the same IRA technology, which was recently unveiled on the Tata Altroz iTurbo model. Similar to the premium hatchback, the upcoming Tata Safari SUV will also feature the Xpress cool and the What3Words function as well.
The connected tech will also bring with it a host of additional functionalities. This includes vehicle diagnostics, driving analysis, find-my-car, vehicle tracking & immobilisation, remote car access, voice assistance with up to 70 commands and many more.
Reiterating the mechanical specs of the Tata Safari, the SUV comes powered by the brand's 2.0-litre diesel engine. It produces 173bhp and 350Nm of peak torque and is paired with either a six-speed manual or automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Upcoming Tata Safari SUV
The Tata Safari SUV is one of the most awaited seven-seaters in the Indian market. The Tata Safari once launched in India will rival the MG Hector Plus, along with the upcoming seven-seater versions of the Hyundai Creta and Jeep Compass.