- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Global Variant To Use Snapdragon 678 SoC
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Reacts To Fans Expressing Concern Over His Health After Undergoing A Surgery
- News COVID-19 vaccinations in Bengaluru: Full list of government, private hospitals for inoculations
- Finance Nifty Opens 180 Points Higher; RailTel Gains 11%
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Sports ATP Tour debutant Cerundolo makes history with dream Cordoba triumph
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
The new Tata Safari arrives at dealerships ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The company is expected to launch the new Safari sometime this month. Tata Motors has announced that the pre-launch booking for the upcoming SUV will begin from February 4, 2021.
A video shot by AutoTrendTV posted on YouTube showcases the all-new Safari on the showroom floor at a dealership. The model appearing in the video sports a Royale Blue paint scheme.
It also seems to be the top-spec 6-seater variant of the Safari, with captain seats on the second-row. Other interiors features will include 8.8-inch touchscreen technology, a semi-digital instrument cluster, leather-wrapped steering with mounted controls for audio, calls and cruise control.
Tata Motors is offering the top-spec models with an Orcus White interior theme along with Benecke Kaliko perforated leather upholstery. The SUV is also available in a bench seat configuration for the second row.
In this configuration, the seats offer a one-touch tumble function for easier access of the third-row seating. The third row is offered with individual AC controls, AC vents and mobile holders, and USB mobile charging ports.
The new Safari also features a panoramic sunroof, which along with the white interiors provides a pleasant, premium and airy feel to the cabin. The experience is further enhanced with the inclusion of a 9-speaker premium auto system from JBL.
The SUV also features the brand's latest iRA connected technology. User can connect to the car's infotainment unit using a dedicated application offered by the company. The mobile application allows the user to remotely control a host of features of the SUV. This is the same technology that made its debut on the Altroz iTurbo.
Speaking about the exterior design of the Safari, it borrows most of its design and features from the brand's Harrier SUV. However, there are subtle changes such as a new Tri-Arrow chrome grille, new front bumpers, redesigned taillamps and boot-lid, stepped roof with integrated roof-rails and a larger 18-inch alloy wheels.
Under the bonnet, the Tata SUV is powered by the same 2.0-litre diesel engine that is offered on the Harrier. The power and torque figure remain the same at 170bhp and 350Nm, respectively. The gearbox options also remain identical to the ones seen on the Harrier. The engine is paired with either a six-speed manual or automatic transmission unit. We have driven the all-new Safari in both automatic and manual variants &mdash here are all details.
Thoughts About The 2021 Tata Safari Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch This Month
The all-new Tata Safari will cater to the growing demand for three-row SUV in the Indian market. The new SUV does miss out on the 4WD system, which was offered on the earlier generation models. Once launched the new Safari will rival the MG Hector Plus and the Mahindra XUV500 in the Indian market.