- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 12 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- News At Global COVID-19 Summit, PM Modi says India has seen humanity as one family
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
The new Tata Safari arrives at dealerships ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The company is expected to launch the new Safari sometime this month. Tata Motors has announced that the pre-launch booking for the upcoming SUV will begin from February 4, 2021.
A video shot by AutoTrendTV posted on YouTube showcases the all-new Safari on the showroom floor at a dealership. The model appearing in the video sports a Royale Blue paint scheme.
It also seems to be the top-spec 6-seater variant of the Safari, with captain seats on the second-row. Other interiors features will include 8.8-inch touchscreen technology, a semi-digital instrument cluster, leather-wrapped steering with mounted controls for audio, calls and cruise control.
Tata Motors is offering the top-spec models with an Orcus White interior theme along with Benecke Kaliko perforated leather upholstery. The SUV is also available in a bench seat configuration for the second row.
In this configuration, the seats offer a one-touch tumble function for easier access of the third-row seating. The third row is offered with individual AC controls, AC vents and mobile holders, and USB mobile charging ports.
The new Safari also features a panoramic sunroof, which along with the white interiors provides a pleasant, premium and airy feel to the cabin. The experience is further enhanced with the inclusion of a 9-speaker premium auto system from JBL.
The SUV also features the brand's latest iRA connected technology. User can connect to the car's infotainment unit using a dedicated application offered by the company. The mobile application allows the user to remotely control a host of features of the SUV. This is the same technology that made its debut on the Altroz iTurbo.
Speaking about the exterior design of the Safari, it borrows most of its design and features from the brand's Harrier SUV. However, there are subtle changes such as a new Tri-Arrow chrome grille, new front bumpers, redesigned taillamps and boot-lid, stepped roof with integrated roof-rails and a larger 18-inch alloy wheels.
Under the bonnet, the Tata SUV is powered by the same 2.0-litre diesel engine that is offered on the Harrier. The power and torque figure remain the same at 170bhp and 350Nm, respectively. The gearbox options also remain identical to the ones seen on the Harrier. The engine is paired with either a six-speed manual or automatic transmission unit. We have driven the all-new Safari in both automatic and manual variants &mdash here are all details.
Thoughts About The 2021 Tata Safari Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch This Month
The all-new Tata Safari will cater to the growing demand for three-row SUV in the Indian market. The new SUV does miss out on the 4WD system, which was offered on the earlier generation models. Once launched the new Safari will rival the MG Hector Plus and the Mahindra XUV500 in the Indian market.