- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 13 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 17 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Finance 4 Auto and Auto Ancillaries Stocks Doubled Investors Money In 2021
- Education Kerala Plus One Allotment Result 2021 Released At vhscap.kerala.gov.in
- News Narendra Giri death: It’s not his handwriting in suicide note, claims Niranjani Akhara chief
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Skoda has launched the 2021 Superb sedan in the Indian market. The new (2021) Skoda Superb now comes with a price tag of Rs 31.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India) and comes with a number of new features and equipment as part of the update.
The 2021 Skoda Superb continues to be offered in two variants: SportLine and Laurin & Klement (L&K). The top-spec L&K variant of the new Superb is priced at Rs 34.99 lakh, again ex-showroom (India).
As part of the update, the new (2021) Skoda Superb now comes with adaptive LED headlamps. This features Skoda's dynamic headlamp inclination control, swivelling and cornering function. The headlamps on the 2021 Skoda Superb themselves come in three modes: Intercity, Motorway and Rain. The new Superb also comes with LED turn indicators as standard.
Moving inside, the new (2021) Skoda Superb now comes with a ‘Virtual Cockpit' and an updated 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto. It also features in-built navigation and voice commands.
Other new features include 360-degree camera, Type-C USB ports, three-sport flat-bottom steering wheel, alcantara seats with integrated headrests (on the SportLine). The L&K trim comes with beige perforated leather upholstery, piano-black elements and a two-spoke steering wheel with chrome inserts.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes and updates on the Sportline and L&K variants of the new Superb, no other revisions have been made. The 2021 Skoda Superb continues to be powered by the same 2.0-litre TSI petrol engine. It produces 187bhp and is paired to a standard seven-speed DSG automatic gearbox.
Zac Hollis, Brand Director, Skoda Auto India said,
"Since its introduction, the Skoda Superb has been setting benchmarks in its segment, and the one above. With its compelling combination of elegant design, luxurious interiors, plentiful space, and distinctive presence, the saloon has been a favourite for many 'value luxury' seekers in India. The refreshed Skoda Superb hosts some contemporary updates that further elevates its appeal and shall be appreciated by all."
Thoughts On The 2021 Skoda Superb Launch In India
The 2021 Skoda Superb has now been introduced with a number of new features and equipment, making it a more value-for-money premium sedan offering in India. The Superb rivals the likes of the Toyota Camry Hybrid in the segment.