- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 9 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 9 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Technology Week 19, 2021 Launch Roundup: HONOR MagicBook X 14, HONOR Pad X7, OPPO K9 5G, Vivo Y52s And More
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Skoda has launched the 2021 Superb sedan in the Indian market. The new (2021) Skoda Superb now comes with a price tag of Rs 31.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India) and comes with a number of new features and equipment as part of the update.
The 2021 Skoda Superb continues to be offered in two variants: SportLine and Laurin & Klement (L&K). The top-spec L&K variant of the new Superb is priced at Rs 34.99 lakh, again ex-showroom (India).
As part of the update, the new (2021) Skoda Superb now comes with adaptive LED headlamps. This features Skoda's dynamic headlamp inclination control, swivelling and cornering function. The headlamps on the 2021 Skoda Superb themselves come in three modes: Intercity, Motorway and Rain. The new Superb also comes with LED turn indicators as standard.
Moving inside, the new (2021) Skoda Superb now comes with a ‘Virtual Cockpit' and an updated 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto. It also features in-built navigation and voice commands.
Other new features include 360-degree camera, Type-C USB ports, three-sport flat-bottom steering wheel, alcantara seats with integrated headrests (on the SportLine). The L&K trim comes with beige perforated leather upholstery, piano-black elements and a two-spoke steering wheel with chrome inserts.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes and updates on the Sportline and L&K variants of the new Superb, no other revisions have been made. The 2021 Skoda Superb continues to be powered by the same 2.0-litre TSI petrol engine. It produces 187bhp and is paired to a standard seven-speed DSG automatic gearbox.
Zac Hollis, Brand Director, Skoda Auto India said,
"Since its introduction, the Skoda Superb has been setting benchmarks in its segment, and the one above. With its compelling combination of elegant design, luxurious interiors, plentiful space, and distinctive presence, the saloon has been a favourite for many 'value luxury' seekers in India. The refreshed Skoda Superb hosts some contemporary updates that further elevates its appeal and shall be appreciated by all."
Thoughts On The 2021 Skoda Superb Launch In India
The 2021 Skoda Superb has now been introduced with a number of new features and equipment, making it a more value-for-money premium sedan offering in India. The Superb rivals the likes of the Toyota Camry Hybrid in the segment.