- 5 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Launched In India At Rs 1.16 Lakh: Retro Design, Bluetooth Connectivity Available
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar India Launch Price Rs 16.30 Lakh: 7-Seater, Panoramic Sunroof Available
- 20 hrs ago BMW 5 Series Facelift To Be Launched In India On 24 June With New Features & Updated Design
- 1 day ago Revolt RV400 Prices Dropped By Rs 28,200: Bookings Reopen From June 18
- Technology Realme GT 5G With SD888 India Launch Timeline Revealed; X7 Max Milky Way Edition Sale On June 24
- Sports Wimbledon 2021 set for a grand return, schedule, big stars to participate, timings in IST, TV Channel Info
- Movies Pushpa: Allu Arjun And Team To Resume Shoot From THIS Date!
- Lifestyle Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan’s Soft Yet Glam Makeup Look Is Wedding Worthy; Just Follow The Simple Steps!
- News Study claims Pfizer, Moderna COVID-19 vaccines don't lower sperm count
- Finance Rupee Halts Intra-day Losses, Ends The Day 22 Paise Stronger
- Education Father’s Day 2021: Best Father’s Day Quotes, Essay And Speech Ideas
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
The new Skoda Octavia is here in India! Ahead of its official launch, we got behind the wheels of the 2021 Skoda Octavia to find out what it is all about. The fourth-generation Skoda sedan is all-new inside and out and is available in two variants. Our video review of the new Skoda Octavia details all you need to know about the sedan.
The new Octavia looks sharp and sporty from every angle. It comes with sleek LED headlamps with LED DRLs. It rides on beautiful 17-inch multi-spoke dual-tone Aero Black alloy wheels. The rear gets sleek LED tail lamps and a big boot. The sedan gets a ground clearance of around 140mm.
Taking the centre stage on the dashboard is a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system that features wireless smartphone connectivity through AndroidAuto and Apple CarPlay. The infotainment system also provides a lot of information about the vehicle. The sedan features a unique two-spoke steering wheel.
All the seats are wrapped in leather. The front two seats get the 12-way electrical adjustments, but only the driver's side gets the memory function. You also get rear AC vents in the centre and they do their job quite brilliantly by keeping the cabin cool.
The 2021 Skoda Octavia is powered by a 2.0-litre TFSI petrol engine. Both variants of the sedan will be offered with the same motor. The turbo-petrol unit produces 187.4bhp @ 4,180 - 6,000rpm and 320Nm @ 1,500 - 3,990rpm. All the power and torque is sent to the front wheels via a seven-speed DSG gearbox.
As far as safety is concerned, the new Skoda Octavia comes with eight airbags including front and rear side airbags, front driver and passenger airbags, curtain airbags, etc. Other features include ABS, EBD, Park Assist, Ibuzz Fatigue Alert, Multi-Collision brake and many more.
The new Skoda Octavia is available only in two variants - Style and L&K. The Style variant will be available in three colours while the L&K variant gets two more colour options. The car we drove was the L&K variant decked in the Magic Black colour.
Thoughts On All-New 2021 Skoda Octavia
Everything about the 2021 Skoda Octavia is new, whether it be on the outside or inside. The sedan shares nothing with the previous generation model. We are quite impressed with the new Skoda Octavia and you can see why by watching our first-drive review video.