- 4 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Launched In India At Rs 1.16 Lakh: Retro Design, Bluetooth Connectivity Available
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar India Launch Price Rs 16.30 Lakh: 7-Seater, Panoramic Sunroof Available
- 19 hrs ago BMW 5 Series Facelift To Be Launched In India On 24 June With New Features & Updated Design
- 1 day ago Revolt RV400 Prices Dropped By Rs 28,200: Bookings Reopen From June 18
- News Ahmedabad: Alert staffer returns returns lost bag with USD 750 to passenger
- Movies Satish Kaushik Reveals Why He Offered To Marry Neena Gupta When She Was Pregnant With Masaba Out Of Wedlock!
- Finance Market Closing: Sensex, Nifty End Flat Amid Volatility
- Education Father’s Day 2021: Best Father’s Day Quotes, Essay And Speech Ideas
- Sports WTC Final: India vs New Zealand: Persistent drizzle washes out toss, first session at Ageas Bowl on Day 1
- Technology Amazon Mi Watch Active Quiz Answers: Win Mi Watch Revolve Active
- Lifestyle Your Classic Denim-On-Denim Edit Ft. Sanam Saeed And Mahira Khan
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Skoda launches the much-awaited 2021 Octavia in India priced at Rs 25.99 lakh ex-showroom (starting price). Booking costs are set at Rs 50,000, with deliveries already underway.
Variants Available & Pricing
- Two variants: Style and L&K (Laurin & Klement)
- Style: Rs 25.99 lakh
- L&K: Rs 28.99 lakh
- Candy White
- Lava Blue
- Magic Black
- Brilliant Silver
- Maple Brown
- Candy White
- Lava Blue
- Magic Black
- Max power: 190bhp @ 6,000rpm
- Peak torque: 320Nm @ 4,000rpm
- A large butterfly-grille
- New 17-inch alloy wheels
- Resigned boot-lid with new LED taillamps
- Rear-view camera with washer
- Large SKODA lettering spread across the length of the boot-lid
- 10.25-inch display for instrument cluster featuring the brand's cockpit design
- 10.25-inch screen for the touchscreen infotainment system
- New two-spoke steering wheel with paddle shifters and mounted controls
- Dual-zone climate control
- Multiple mobile charging slots
- Remote folding rear seats from the boot
- Touch-sensitive reading lamps
- ESC (Electronic Stability Control)
- EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distribution)
- HHC (Hill Hold Control)
- HBA (Hydraulic Brake Assist)
- E-parking brake with Auto Hold function
- Front and Side airbags
- Parking camera with dynamic guidelines
- Park assist
- iBuzz fatigue alert
- TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)
All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Apart from the colour options, there are a couple of other differences between both variants of the 2021 Skoda Octavia. The Style variant misses out on side airbags, electrically-operated boot lid along with gesture control, power-adjustable front co-passenger seat, premium sound-system from Canton and a smartphone wireless charger among others. Both variants of the Skoda Octavia misses out on a sunroof.
Engine Specifications & Fuel Type
The Octavia comes with a 2-litre turbocharged petrol engine paired to a seven-speed DSG automatic gearbox.
The 1.5-litre TSI engine could be made available soon, confirmed Skoda.
The third-generation Skoda Octavia is based on the updated MQB platform. This gives the 2021 Octavia a bigger footprint than the BS4 model resulting in a roomier cabin. The new-generation sedan features a host of design updates and feature additions inside and out.
Standout Exterior Features
The Octavia features sleek-looking Crystal LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs that also function as a turn-signal indicator at the front.
Other exterior features:
Interior Features & Technology
The Octavia features Beige leather upholstery and a dual-tone dashboard with piano black inserts and ambient lighting.
Other interior features:
Speaking about the boot, the Octavia feature a boot space of 600 litres with all seats in position. Dropping the 60:40 split rear seats down completely will increase it to 1555 litres.
Active & Passive Safety Features
Thoughts About The 2021 Skoda Octavia Launched In India
The 2021 Skoda Octavia has been finally launched in India after a delay due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. The new-generation Octavia is larger, luxurious and loaded with features as compared to the previous-gen model of the sedan. Currently, the only rival for the Skoda Octavia is the Hyundai Elantra.
First Drive Review Video & Report
We drove the newly launched Skoda Octavia. Check out our full review or watch the video now!