- 4 min ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I: Here's the probable India XI as 8 key players ruled out of remaining games
- Movies Mahesh Babu’s Next With Rajamouli To Go On Floors In Summer 2022?
- Technology Nokia T20 Specifications Leaked: HMD Global's First Tablet?
- Lifestyle Saiyami Kher Wears An Embellished Yellow Gown And Sets Some Festive-Wear Goals
- News West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee meets Congress President Sonia Gandhi amid Opposition unity move
- Finance HDFC Bank Offers Senior Citizens Up To 6.25% Returns On FD: Check Current Rates Here
- Education Kerala Plus Two Result School Wise And District Wise Pass Percentage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Skoda Auto India has revealed plans to open thirty new dealerships across the country before the end of this year. This plan is part of Skoda's business plan to open 150 dealerships across the country before the end of 2021.
In tune with Skoda's current business plan regarding the dealerships, Skoda Auto India is gearing up to inaugurate fourteen new dealerships in July 2021. The new dealerships will be opened in regions including Sirsa, Patna, Bhopal, Patiala, Kota, Bhilwara, Navi Mumbai, Panvel, Panchkula, Faridabad, Navsari, Vapi, Sangli, and Hardoi.
Following this, Skoda is planning to open 5 more showrooms in August. These regions include Bhilai, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Kundli, and Thrissur. In a gap of one month, in October, Skoda will open 5 more showrooms in Balasore, Dehradun, Bareilly, Allahabad and Kanpur.
Finally, Skoda's last six showrooms will be inaugurated in Nashik, Dhanbad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Tirupati and Kurnool to complete thirty new showrooms for this year.
The thirty new showrooms are strategically opened in developing cities to boost the sales of Skoda cars in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities. This will further help Skoda set its roots firmly on Indian soil.
The launch of Skoda's five-seater SUV, the Kushaq will also be an additional boost to Skoda's overall sales numbers in the world's largest democracy. The company recently launched its latest and most affordable offering, the Kushaq. Here is our first-drive review of the Skoda Kushaq.
Thoughts About The New Skoda Dealerships Opening In 30 Locations Across India
The Launch of thirty new showrooms and a strong contender in the country's most competitive automotive segment is a great recipe to boost the overall sales of the brand. That being said, Skoda has done everything in its stride to become a household brand in the country.