- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Finance Top 5 Banks Offering Returns Up To 6.75% On 1 Year Fixed Deposits
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: India are genuine contenders, says Ganguly
- Travel Maharastra's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Technology Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Skoda Auto India has revealed plans to open thirty new dealerships across the country before the end of this year. This plan is part of Skoda's business plan to open 150 dealerships across the country before the end of 2021.
In tune with Skoda's current business plan regarding the dealerships, Skoda Auto India is gearing up to inaugurate fourteen new dealerships in July 2021. The new dealerships will be opened in regions including Sirsa, Patna, Bhopal, Patiala, Kota, Bhilwara, Navi Mumbai, Panvel, Panchkula, Faridabad, Navsari, Vapi, Sangli, and Hardoi.
Following this, Skoda is planning to open 5 more showrooms in August. These regions include Bhilai, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Kundli, and Thrissur. In a gap of one month, in October, Skoda will open 5 more showrooms in Balasore, Dehradun, Bareilly, Allahabad and Kanpur.
Finally, Skoda's last six showrooms will be inaugurated in Nashik, Dhanbad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Tirupati and Kurnool to complete thirty new showrooms for this year.
The thirty new showrooms are strategically opened in developing cities to boost the sales of Skoda cars in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities. This will further help Skoda set its roots firmly on Indian soil.
The launch of Skoda's five-seater SUV, the Kushaq will also be an additional boost to Skoda's overall sales numbers in the world's largest democracy. The company recently launched its latest and most affordable offering, the Kushaq. Here is our first-drive review of the Skoda Kushaq.
Thoughts About The New Skoda Dealerships Opening In 30 Locations Across India
The Launch of thirty new showrooms and a strong contender in the country's most competitive automotive segment is a great recipe to boost the overall sales of the brand. That being said, Skoda has done everything in its stride to become a household brand in the country.