- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
MINI has introduced the new Countryman in the Indian market. The new MINI Countryman is offered with a starting price of Rs 39.50 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Bookings and test drive for the new MINI Countryman have now begun and will be available at all company dealerships across India.
The new Countryman SAV (Sports Activity Vehicle) as MINI like to call it will further be available in two variants: Countryman Cooper S & Countryman Cooper S JCW Inspired. The range-topping JCW Inspired model will be offered with a higher price tag of Rs 43.40 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new (2021) MINI Countryman gets a number of refreshed styling updates while carrying over the same iconic design and silhouette. New styling features and equipment on the 2021 Countryman include updated LED headlamps and LED taillights with the Union Jack design, a new radiator grille and a contrasting roof.
The cars also come with 17-inch alloys on the Cooper S & 18-inch alloys on the JCW Inspired variant. The 18-inch alloy wheels with the Cooper S JCW Inspired variant also receive run-flat tyres and an additional aerodynamics kit as standard as well.
Inside, the new MINI Countryman Cooper S comes with a carbon black leatherette upholstery, while the range-topping JCW Inspired trim features a choice of premium leather upholstery, along with silver trim.
Other features on the new MINI Countryman include an 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Harman Kardon audio system, digital instrument cluster, heads-up display, ambient lighting and many more.
Both variants of the MINI Countryman are powered by the same 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine. It produces 189bhp and 280Nm of peak torque and is mated to a seven-speed DCT gearbox. The JCW Inspired variant also comes with paddle shifters.
Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India said,
"The new MINI Countryman inspires you to take the path to new experiences and new horizons of the mind. This versatile sports activity vehicle (SAV) is just as home in an urban jungle as it is in the great outdoors. It's adrenaline pumping engine, elegant interior design features and latest technology blend harmoniously together."
"The new MINI Countryman guarantees exciting new experiences, whether on a planned holiday or a spontaneous getaway. We are pleased to launch the new MINI Countryman for the first time with an all-in ‘Absolute Value' offer for our customers that ensures a comprehensive ownership experience."
Thoughts On The MINI Countryman India Launch
The MINI Countryman is one of the popular luxury offerings in the Indian market. The MINI Countryman offers a host of features and equipment, making it an extremely attractive choice in the segment.