- 3 hrs ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 days ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 3 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- Movies Here Is How Abhishek Bachchan Surprised Aishwarya Rai Bachchan On Karwa Chauth
- News PM Modi launches Ayushman Bharat Health Infrastructure Mission: What we know about the scheme, so far?
- Lifestyle Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva: A Disease That Turns Flesh Into Bones
- Finance IPO: This Payment Bank To Raise Around Rs 1300 crore, Public Issue Opens On Oct 29
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021, Group 1, South Africa vs West Indies: Windies, Proteas look to bounce back from defeats
- Technology JioPhone Next To Launch On November 4 During Diwali Festival In India; Expected Price, Features
- Education NEET Counselling 2021 News: NEET PG Counselling 2021 Postponed, Check NEET PG Registration Details
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
MINI has introduced the new Countryman in the Indian market. The new MINI Countryman is offered with a starting price of Rs 39.50 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Bookings and test drive for the new MINI Countryman have now begun and will be available at all company dealerships across India.
The new Countryman SAV (Sports Activity Vehicle) as MINI like to call it will further be available in two variants: Countryman Cooper S & Countryman Cooper S JCW Inspired. The range-topping JCW Inspired model will be offered with a higher price tag of Rs 43.40 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new (2021) MINI Countryman gets a number of refreshed styling updates while carrying over the same iconic design and silhouette. New styling features and equipment on the 2021 Countryman include updated LED headlamps and LED taillights with the Union Jack design, a new radiator grille and a contrasting roof.
The cars also come with 17-inch alloys on the Cooper S & 18-inch alloys on the JCW Inspired variant. The 18-inch alloy wheels with the Cooper S JCW Inspired variant also receive run-flat tyres and an additional aerodynamics kit as standard as well.
Inside, the new MINI Countryman Cooper S comes with a carbon black leatherette upholstery, while the range-topping JCW Inspired trim features a choice of premium leather upholstery, along with silver trim.
Other features on the new MINI Countryman include an 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Harman Kardon audio system, digital instrument cluster, heads-up display, ambient lighting and many more.
Both variants of the MINI Countryman are powered by the same 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine. It produces 189bhp and 280Nm of peak torque and is mated to a seven-speed DCT gearbox. The JCW Inspired variant also comes with paddle shifters.
Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India said,
"The new MINI Countryman inspires you to take the path to new experiences and new horizons of the mind. This versatile sports activity vehicle (SAV) is just as home in an urban jungle as it is in the great outdoors. It's adrenaline pumping engine, elegant interior design features and latest technology blend harmoniously together."
"The new MINI Countryman guarantees exciting new experiences, whether on a planned holiday or a spontaneous getaway. We are pleased to launch the new MINI Countryman for the first time with an all-in ‘Absolute Value' offer for our customers that ensures a comprehensive ownership experience."
Thoughts On The MINI Countryman India Launch
The MINI Countryman is one of the popular luxury offerings in the Indian market. The MINI Countryman offers a host of features and equipment, making it an extremely attractive choice in the segment.