- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 13 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- News PM to address UNGA, to hold first face-to-face meeting with President Biden
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
MG Motor India has launched the 2021 ZS EV SUV in the Indian market. The new (2021) MG ZS EV SUV continues to be offered in two variants: Excite & Exclusive and now comes with a price tag of Rs 20.99 lakh and Rs 24.18 lakh, respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new (2021) version of the ZS EV SUV carries forward the same design, with absolutely no changes. What has changed, however, is that the eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system now comes with the brand's ‘i-Smart 2.0' connected technology, along with a premium account for the Gaana app. The SUV also features a PM 2.5 air filter as well.
Having said that, the more significant changes have been made on the mechanical (or electrical) side of it. The 2021 MG ZS EV now features a 44.5kWh lithium-ion Hi-Tech battery pack.
The updated electric powertrain is now said to offer 141bhp and 353Nm of peak torque and claims to offer a maximum range of 419km on a single charge. MG Motor also claims that the 2021 ZS EV can sprint from 0 - 100km/h in just 8.5 seconds.
Charging the ZS EV can be done in five ways: standard wall mount charger, AC fast charging setup either at customer's homes or offices, 50Kw DC fast chargers at select MG outlets, public charging stations and roadside charging assistance options.
Apart from the mechanicals, the 2021 MG ZS EV now also comes with a raised ground clearance of 177mm, while the battery placement has been increased further to 205mm as well. This will allow the 2021 MG ZS EV to glide over any and all road and terrain conditions, as the company has now expanded the market of the electric SUV to 31 cities across India.
In terms of design and styling, the electric SUV continues to feature the same set of projector headlamps with the integrated circular LED DRLs at the front. The headlamps flank the chrome-studded grille mesh at the front, with a breathable ‘MG Logo' at its centre, behind which is the charging port for the SUV.
The electric SUV also continues to carry forward the same set of 17-inch machined alloy wheels at either end, housed in flared wheel arches. The side profile also showcases the silver-finished roof rails on top, while the rear houses a set of LED taillights. The SUV also comes with a large panoramic sunroof and electrically adjustable & foldable ORVMs with integrated turn indicators.
Inside as well, the 2021 MG ZS EV continues to have an unchanged dashboard layout, offering the same soft-touch materials all around, along with plenty of features, equipment and technology.
Thoughts On The 2021 MG ZS EV Launch In India
The 2021 MG ZS EV might not feature any major external or internal design and styling changes but does come with significant mechanical updates. The 2021 MG ZS EV continues to rival the likes of the Hyundai Kona EV and the Tata Nexon EV in the segment.