- 14 min ago Hyundai Alcazar Interiors Spied For The First Time Ahead Of Global Unveil: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Aprilia RS 660 & Tuono 660 Bookings Open In India Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Piaggio Ape Electric E-Xtra FX & E-City FX Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Sports UFC Vegas 20: Rozenstruik vs. Gane fight card, date, time in India and where to watch
- Movies Thalapathy 65: Nanban Cinematographer Manoj Paramahamsa Joins Vijay-Nelson Dilipkumar’s Film
- Lifestyle On Urvashi Rautela’s Birthday, 4 Best Wedding Perfect Hairstyles From Her Instagram
- News Toolkit: Shantanu Muluk gets protection from arrest until March 9
- Technology Oppo Find X3 Pro, X3 Neo, X3 Lite Price Tipped Ahead Of Launch
- Finance Nureca Makes Stellar Market Debut, Lists At Over 50% Premium
- Education ICSI CS Professional And Executive Result 2021 Today
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
Mercedes-Benz has introduced the 2021-iteration of their popular GLC SUV in the Indian market. The new (2021) Mercedes-Benz GLC is offered with a new starting price of Rs 57.40 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new GLC SUV now comes with the brand's latest ‘Mercedes Me' connected technology. This tech first featured on the recently introduced S-Class Maestro Edition and is said to become a staple across the entire product lineup of the German luxury carmaker in India.
The new ‘Mercedes Me' technology on the new GLC offers voice recognition with Google Home and Alexa integration. The technology also offers a parking location on the in-built navigation system.
Apart from the connected technology, Mercedes-Benz has also added a number of other features and equipment as well. This includes a massaging function on the front seats, which is a first on the mid-size luxury SUV. The new GLC also comes with a new fully-digital instrument cluster, offering a more customisable experience. There is also remote engine start/stop and a parking package with a 360-degree camera on offer.
Mercedes-Benz has also introduced the 2021 GLC in two new paint schemes: Brilliant Blue and High Tech Silver.
Mechanically, however, the new (2021) Mercedes-Benz GLC remains unchanged. It carries forward the same 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engine options as before. The 2.0-litre petrol engine produces 194bhp and 320Nm of peak torque, while the diesel unit churns out 192bhp and 400Nm of peak torque. Both are mated to a standard nine-speed automatic transmission.
Martin Schwenk, MD & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said,
"The GLC has remained a key pillar of our SUV offense and has been the single highest selling SUV in our portfolio last year. With the 2021 GLC, we now offer a technology superior, feature enriched fully loaded mid-size SUV, which has raised the benchmark for tech, comfort and convenience in the segment significantly."
"The new intuitive Mmc technology, MBUX Telematics with Hey Mercedes and new features create a comfortable and best-in car experience. As a customer centric brand, it remains our endeavor to constantly offer new products and technology that benefits the customers and create a delightful ownership experience."
"We are confident, with the technology and feature enrichment, the GLC will continue its customer preference and extend its lead in the premium mid-size SUV segment."
Thoughts On The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC Launch In India
The Mercedes-Benz GLC is a popular mid-size luxury SUV offering in the Indian market. The new GLC in India will continue to rival the likes of the BMW X3 and the Land Rover Discovery Sport.