- 53 min ago Maruti Suzuki Sells Most Number Of Factory-Fitted CNG Cars: 1.57 Lakh Cars Sold In FY20-21
- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 13 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 14 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- News Further curbs in Karnataka to tackle COVID-19 after April 17
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Says Partial Lockdown In Maharashtra Will Affect Schedules, 'But Shall Prevail Eventually'
- Finance LIC's Alert: Don't Attend To Calls From Unverified Sources
- Technology Moto G60, Moto G40 Fusion Spotted On Geekbench; Official Teaser Out In India
- Lifestyle Malaika Arora, Aditi Rao Hydari, And Other Divas Inspire Us To Up Our Denim Jeans Style
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs RCB Match Analysis: Glenn Maxwell redeems himself
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
Mercedes-Benz has introduced the 2021 facelift version of its E-Class LWB sedan in the Indian market. The 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift is now offered with a price tag starting at Rs 63.6 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The facelift version of the sedan is offered in a choice of five variants: E 200 Expression, E 200 Exclusive, E 200d Expression, E 200d Exclusive and E350d. The sedan is further offered with a choice of three engine options including one petrol and two diesel offerings.
Bookings for the 2021 E-Class LWB sedan is now open in all Mercedes-Benz dealerships across India. Deliveries for the same expected to begin shortly.
In terms of design updates, the 2021 long-wheelbase E-Class now comes with a new set of headlamps, an updated set of front and rear bumpers, a wider three-slat chrome grille, horizontal LED taillights, similar to those seen on the S-Class, newly designed alloy wheels.
The top-spec Mercedes-Benz E 350d is the brand's AMG-line and features a diamond-studded front grille, replacing the three chrome slats. The E 350d also features AMG designed front and rear bumpers and sportier 18-inch multi-spoke alloy wheels. The changes can be seen on the inside as well, with the E 350d AMG-Line now receiving a new Beige-Tropez Blue upholstery.
The interiors of the facelift sedan also come with two 12.3-inch screens (one for the instrument cluster and the other being the infotainment system). There is also a new steering wheel with capacitive touch controls.
The new 2021-iteration of the E-Class LWB now also features the brand's MBUX software with the infotainment system, along with the ‘Mercedes Me' voice commands technology, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Other features on the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift include a new touchscreen on the rear-centre armrest, three-zone climate control, wireless chargers, panoramic sunroof, Burmester sound system, air suspension and soft-close doors; among others.
The sedan also features a host of safety equipment as well. Some of these include seven-airbags, ABS with EBD, brake assist, traction control, ESP, ISOFIX, front and rear parking sensors with 360-degree camera, TPMS, and many more.
Powering the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB are a set of 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol and diesel engine options. The petrol unit produces 194bhp and 320Nm of peak torque while the diesel unit churns out 192bhp and 400Nm of peak torque.
The top-spec E 350d is offered with a more powerful 3.0-litre six-cylinder diesel engine producing 282bhp and 600Nm of peak torque. All three engines, however, come mated to the same 9-speed automatic transmission unit.
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB is offered in Polar White, Obsidian Black, Hi-Tech Silver, Mojave Silver, Selenite Grey & Designo Hyacinth Red.
Thoughts On the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB Facelift Launch In India
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB now features a host of new updates, making it an even attractive luxury sedan offering in the segment. The new E-Class LWB rivals the likes of the Jaguar XF, BMW 5 Series and Audi A6 in the Indian market.