- 10 min ago The Mahindra Thar Gets Some New Accessories: Here Are The Details And Prices!
- 3 hrs ago Tata HBX Micro-SUV Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of Launch: Details & More!
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq & Volkswagen Taigun To Recieve New Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 15 hrs ago 2022 Nissan GT-R Nismo Revealed: Features Aesthetic Changes and Performance Upgrades
- Sports IPL demands a lot of risk-taking shots: Sanju Samson
- Lifestyle Rubina Dilaik’s Sky-Blue Floral Pantsuit And Pastel Blue Dress Are Sure To Drive Away Your Tuesday Blues
- Movies Varun Dhawan Grooves To Badrinath Ki Dulhania Title Song On Bedhiya Sets, Watch Video
- News Indian Railways to run special trains to Bihar and Uttar Pradesh from Delhi: Check full list
- Finance Net Credit Card Additions In Feb 21 Down 47% YOY
- Education NATA Results 2021 To Be Released Today
- Technology Amazon Dual Chip Monster Quiz Answers: Play & Win iQOO 7 5G Smartphone
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
Maruti Suzuki is said to be working on a next-generation iteration of their popular Vitara Brezza compact-SUV offering for the Indian market. According to Autocar India, the new-generation Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza will feature a fresh bold design, heavily updated cabin and a bunch of new features and equipment.
Reports also suggest that the new-generation Maruti Vitara Brezza compact-SUV will go on sale in India sometime by late-2021. Once launched, the upcoming model will be its second-generation iteration, receiving its most significant update yet.
Starting off with the design, the next-gen Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is expected to come with a bold new design. This includes sharp lines, sleek LED headlamps and a host of other prominent styling elements all around.
However, Maruti Suzuki is expected to retain the compact-SUVs rugged, upright stance. The new-gen Vitara Brezza is also expected to carry forward dimensions similar to the current-gen model.
While there is very little information on the interiors, reports do suggest that the new-gen Vitara Brezza will feature better cabin space, while also coming packed with a host of new features and equipment.
We can expect Maruti Suzuki to introduce a large infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, along with other premium features such as wireless charging, cruise control, automatic climate control, steering-mounted controls; among many others.
The new-gen Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza will be part of the brand's HEARTECT platform. This will enhance its safety, by offering better structural strength. The HEARTECT technology on the new-gen Vitara Brezza will also allow it to be integrated more easily with newer systems, including electric architecture for the future.
The new-generation Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is said to carry forward the same 1.5-litre K-series petrol engine as well. This produces 104bhp and 138Nm of peak torque and is mated to either a five-speed manual or automatic gearbox. The engine also comes with a mild-hybrid system as well.
Reports also suggest that the new-gen Vitara Brezza could also feature a larger electric motor for better efficiency and performance. Maruti Suzuki could also bring back a diesel engine on the new-gen Vitara Brezza, considering most of its competition has the option as well.
Thoughts On The New-Generation Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
Maruti Suzuki will be hoping that the new-gen Vitara Brezza will continue to carry forward the same popularity as the current-gen model. Once launched in India, the new Vitara Brezza will rival the likes of the new Nissan Magnite, Ford EcoSport, Tata Nexon, Kia Sonet and the Hyundai Venue.