- 1 hr ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 17 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- 19 hrs ago New Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- News John Abraham wishes fans on Republic Day, shares new Satyameva Jayate 2 still
- Technology Tecno Pova Review: Impressive Baterry At An Affordable Price
- Movies Padma Awards 2021: Late SP Balasubrahmanyam, Shinzo Abe And Others To Be Recipient Of The Prestigious Award
- Sports LeBron James makes NBA history, Nets' Durant joins exclusive club and Doncic matches MJ
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Maruti Suzuki is said to be working on a next-generation iteration of their popular Vitara Brezza compact-SUV offering for the Indian market. According to Autocar India, the new-generation Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza will feature a fresh bold design, heavily updated cabin and a bunch of new features and equipment.
Reports also suggest that the new-generation Maruti Vitara Brezza compact-SUV will go on sale in India sometime by late-2021. Once launched, the upcoming model will be its second-generation iteration, receiving its most significant update yet.
Starting off with the design, the next-gen Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is expected to come with a bold new design. This includes sharp lines, sleek LED headlamps and a host of other prominent styling elements all around.
However, Maruti Suzuki is expected to retain the compact-SUVs rugged, upright stance. The new-gen Vitara Brezza is also expected to carry forward dimensions similar to the current-gen model.
While there is very little information on the interiors, reports do suggest that the new-gen Vitara Brezza will feature better cabin space, while also coming packed with a host of new features and equipment.
We can expect Maruti Suzuki to introduce a large infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, along with other premium features such as wireless charging, cruise control, automatic climate control, steering-mounted controls; among many others.
The new-gen Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza will be part of the brand's HEARTECT platform. This will enhance its safety, by offering better structural strength. The HEARTECT technology on the new-gen Vitara Brezza will also allow it to be integrated more easily with newer systems, including electric architecture for the future.
The new-generation Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is said to carry forward the same 1.5-litre K-series petrol engine as well. This produces 104bhp and 138Nm of peak torque and is mated to either a five-speed manual or automatic gearbox. The engine also comes with a mild-hybrid system as well.
Reports also suggest that the new-gen Vitara Brezza could also feature a larger electric motor for better efficiency and performance. Maruti Suzuki could also bring back a diesel engine on the new-gen Vitara Brezza, considering most of its competition has the option as well.
Thoughts On The New-Generation Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
Maruti Suzuki will be hoping that the new-gen Vitara Brezza will continue to carry forward the same popularity as the current-gen model. Once launched in India, the new Vitara Brezza will rival the likes of the new Nissan Magnite, Ford EcoSport, Tata Nexon, Kia Sonet and the Hyundai Venue.