- 10 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 15 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 16 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Lifestyle Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: What to look out for on July 25
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Mahindra is all set to introduce its new-generation XUV500 SUV in the Indian market in the coming months. Initially expected to go on sale last year, the launch plans had to be delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, the new-generation XUV500 has been spotted testing in India on multiple occasions. However, the latest spy pics recently leaked on Rushlane Spylane/Facebook, showcases the new generation XUV500 sporting a large panoramic sunroof, among a number of other features and equipment, expected to make it onto the final production-spec version.
Apart from the panoramic sunroof, the new (2021) Mahindra XUV500 is also expected to feature a new front grille, featuring vertical slats. The grille will be flanked on either side by LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs. The front profile will also feature a new front bumper with a central air intake and fog lamps.
The side and rear profile of the new-generation XUV500 is expected to feature newly-designed alloy wheels, flush-fitting door handles and a new set of LED tail lights. The new XUV500 is also expected to debut Mahindra's brand new logo as well.
Moving to the interiors, the spy pics reveal the new XUV500 featuring a new twin-digital display for the instrument cluster and the infotainment system. Other features expected in the cabin, also includes connected technology, wireless charging, flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, rear AC vents, premium leather upholstery all around and a host of others as well.
The new-generation Mahindra XUV500 will be powered by the same set of petrol and diesel engine options, which also powers the new Thar. This comes in the form of a 2.0-litre four-cylinder mStallion turbo-petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine.
Both engines are expected to produce the same power and torque figures as on the Thar. Also, both petrol and diesel units will be offered with manual and automatic transmission options.
Thoughts On The New-Generation Mahindra XUV500 Spied
The new-generation Mahindra XUV500 will rival the likes of the MG Hector Plus seven-seater, the Tata Gravitas and the Upcoming seven-seater Hyundai Creta. Pricing of the new XUV500 is expected to be in the range of Rs 15 lakh, ex-showroom.