- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Oman vs PNG preview
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Technology Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Land Rover India launches the 2021 Discovery Sport at Rs 88.06 lakh, ex-showroom (starting price). The premium luxury SUV is offered in three engine options and can be booked online at the brand's website. Deliveries of the Discovery Sport is said to begin soon.
Exterior Design & Features
The design has not changed much and features subtle tweaks. The SUV continues to feature the clamshell bonnet, the stepped roof and the highly visible C-pillar. The exterior changes on the new Discover include:
- New LED headlights & Integrated LED DRLs
- Revised front bumper
- New side vents
- New LED taillamps
- Gloss black panel on the boot lid
Interiors, Features & Technology
The interiors of the Discovery have also received a couple of updates and features more technology. This includes:
- 11.4-inch touchscreen infotainment
- Pivi Pro technology
- 12.3-inch instrument cluster
- full-screen 3D navigation
- PM2.5 air filtration technology
- Click and Go tablet holders
- USB-A charging ports
- Dual-zone climate control
- Power-operated front seats
- Panoramic sunroof
The new SUV also features the brand's SOTA technology, which allows owners to update as many as 44 individual electronic modules, without the inconvenience of visiting a Retailer.
Additionally, the seven-seat Discovery can be configured to free up more boot space ranging from 157 litres to over 1600 litres. The SUV also features Land Rover's new second-generation Activity Key, which includes touchscreen controls, a digital watch and can lock, unlock and start the vehicle remotely.
Engine & Transmission
Land Rover is offering three engine options with the Discovery Sport: P300, P360 and D300. All engines come paired to a 9-speed automatic as standard with power sent to all wheels.
P300 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol
- Max power: 296bhp
- Peak torque: 400 Nm
P360 3.0-litre six-cylinder petrol
- Max power: 355bhp
- Peak torque: 500 Nm
D300 3.0-litre six-cylinder diesel
- Max power: 296bhp
- Peak torque: 650Nm
The SUV also features the brand's Terrain Response system with a host of modes. Regarding safety as well, the Discovery Sport is loaded with a ton of features to ensure the occupants are safe. This includes airbags, front and rear sensors, parking camera, traction control and the list goes on.
Thoughts About The 2021 Land Rover Discovery Sport India Launched In India
All in all, the 2021 Land Rover Discovery Sport is an enhanced version of the brand's yet another off-road SUV offering. The SUV features a host of equipment and technology wrapped in leather on the inside and a striking and muscular stance on the outside.