- 13 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 16 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 19 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 20 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- News A pact of goons: BJP on SP-RLD alliance
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- Lifestyle Opinion: Did COVID-19 In India Take Away Safety Net Of Poor School-Going Children?
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
New batches of Kia Sonet have been spotted with Kia's new logo. The Kia Sonet with updated logos were spotted by images shared from Rushlane. These were taken when they were being unloaded from the truck at one of the dealerships.
These new vehicles with updated logos are part of Kia's update for the Sonet and Seltos, which will be launched later this month. Kia Seltos was the brand's first vehicle in India and quickly became a success, even during the slow economy. This success was followed by the launches of Kia Carnival and Kia Sonet.
Even though the Carnival could not replicate the same success enjoyed by the brand's first launch vehicle for India, the Kia Sonet quickly went onto become the best-selling vehicle in its segment on the first month of its launch itself.
Apart from the new logo, Kia has rearranged few variants of Sonet and Seltos. For Sonet, Kia has decided to discontinue HTK+ DCT Turbo Petrol and HTK+ AT Diesel, but two new models will be added in form of HTX DCT Petrol and HTX AT Diesel.
According to the report, the Seltos is also getting new variants namely iMT, Gravity Edition and top-of-the-line GTX (O) MT. The latter will get a Panoramic sunroof.
However, the equipment on offer remains the same with stand-out features like a wireless phone charger, 7-Speaker Bose stereo system, ambient lighting, automatic climate control, connected car tech and an electric sunroof.
Safety features include six airbags, ABS, EBD, front and rear parking sensors, traction control, ESC, TPMS, hill-start assist and more.
Kia Sonet continues to come with a choice of three engine options. This includes a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine, a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine and a 1.5-litre turbo-diesel engine.
Thoughts About The New Kia Sonet Arriving To The Indian Market
The new updates are quite essential to freshen up things and attract more customers into the showroom. This is very important, especially when the competition is stronger than ever before.