- 2 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 18 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 18 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 19 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- News Goa Medical College: Oxygen supply streamlining, says Health minister; Toll reaches 83
- Sports Former Saurashtra cricketer, BCCI referee Rajendrasinh Jadeja passes away due to COVID-19
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
New batches of Kia Sonet have been spotted with Kia's new logo. The Kia Sonet with updated logos were spotted by images shared from Rushlane. These were taken when they were being unloaded from the truck at one of the dealerships.
These new vehicles with updated logos are part of Kia's update for the Sonet and Seltos, which will be launched later this month. Kia Seltos was the brand's first vehicle in India and quickly became a success, even during the slow economy. This success was followed by the launches of Kia Carnival and Kia Sonet.
Even though the Carnival could not replicate the same success enjoyed by the brand's first launch vehicle for India, the Kia Sonet quickly went onto become the best-selling vehicle in its segment on the first month of its launch itself.
Apart from the new logo, Kia has rearranged few variants of Sonet and Seltos. For Sonet, Kia has decided to discontinue HTK+ DCT Turbo Petrol and HTK+ AT Diesel, but two new models will be added in form of HTX DCT Petrol and HTX AT Diesel.
According to the report, the Seltos is also getting new variants namely iMT, Gravity Edition and top-of-the-line GTX (O) MT. The latter will get a Panoramic sunroof.
However, the equipment on offer remains the same with stand-out features like a wireless phone charger, 7-Speaker Bose stereo system, ambient lighting, automatic climate control, connected car tech and an electric sunroof.
Safety features include six airbags, ABS, EBD, front and rear parking sensors, traction control, ESC, TPMS, hill-start assist and more.
Kia Sonet continues to come with a choice of three engine options. This includes a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine, a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine and a 1.5-litre turbo-diesel engine.
Thoughts About The New Kia Sonet Arriving To The Indian Market
The new updates are quite essential to freshen up things and attract more customers into the showroom. This is very important, especially when the competition is stronger than ever before.