- 1 hr ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 16 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 22 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- News RBI decision to allow NBFCs apply for Aadhaar-e-KYC Authentication Licence to promote digitisation
- Sports IPL 2021: Gill, Rana are about to shock the world, says KKR chief mentor Hussey
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
New batches of Kia Sonet have been spotted with Kia's new logo. The Kia Sonet with updated logos were spotted by images shared from Rushlane. These were taken when they were being unloaded from the truck at one of the dealerships.
These new vehicles with updated logos are part of Kia's update for the Sonet and Seltos, which will be launched later this month. Kia Seltos was the brand's first vehicle in India and quickly became a success, even during the slow economy. This success was followed by the launches of Kia Carnival and Kia Sonet.
Even though the Carnival could not replicate the same success enjoyed by the brand's first launch vehicle for India, the Kia Sonet quickly went onto become the best-selling vehicle in its segment on the first month of its launch itself.
Apart from the new logo, Kia has rearranged few variants of Sonet and Seltos. For Sonet, Kia has decided to discontinue HTK+ DCT Turbo Petrol and HTK+ AT Diesel, but two new models will be added in form of HTX DCT Petrol and HTX AT Diesel.
According to the report, the Seltos is also getting new variants namely iMT, Gravity Edition and top-of-the-line GTX (O) MT. The latter will get a Panoramic sunroof.
However, the equipment on offer remains the same with stand-out features like a wireless phone charger, 7-Speaker Bose stereo system, ambient lighting, automatic climate control, connected car tech and an electric sunroof.
Safety features include six airbags, ABS, EBD, front and rear parking sensors, traction control, ESC, TPMS, hill-start assist and more.
Kia Sonet continues to come with a choice of three engine options. This includes a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine, a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine and a 1.5-litre turbo-diesel engine.
Thoughts About The New Kia Sonet Arriving To The Indian Market
The new updates are quite essential to freshen up things and attract more customers into the showroom. This is very important, especially when the competition is stronger than ever before.