- 8 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 14 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Sports Euro 2020: Slovakia vs Spain: Statistical Highlights: Enrique's side notch thumping 5-0 win to enter knockouts
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders: Kashmir Valley on alert | Top Developments
- Movies Naane Varuven: The Dhanush-Selvaraghavan Project To Start Rolling On August 20
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Kia India has released a list of official accessories for the Sonet compact SUV in the Indian market. The company recently launched the 2021 Sonet in the country. The new Sonet features a host of changes along with a couple of trims.
As a result, Kia has also launched a new set of interiors and exterior accessories for the Sonet compact SUV. Functional exterior accessories of the Sonet include mudflap, bumper protectors, side-step and door sill guard, door striker cover, window visor, blind spot mirror, and premium car cover.
There are a host of exterior accessories to spruce up the exterior of the Sonet. This includes chrome garnish on headlamps, taillamps, fog lamps, wheel arc, ORVMs, side body cladding, window beading, door handle and door handle wells, rear reflector and a chrome-finished side fin as well. The compact SUV is also offered with a black or silver number plate garnish.
Similarly, interior accessories also include functional and cosmetic options. Starting with the cosmetic updates, the Sonet is offered with a host of seat upholstery from the company. This includes Amber Brown Quilted art leather material as well priced at Rs 5,470.
Other interior accessories include 3D cabin mats, 3D trunk mat, carpet mat, all-weather mat, dual-layer mat, rear windshield sunshade, sunshade for windows, head-rest cushions, kay cover and a vacuum cleaner that can be plugged into a 12V socket.
All these accessories can be added at the time of purchase at the dealership or while purchasing the Sonet via Kia's online platform. Customers have the freedom to choose all accessories individually and add them as per their taste.
As mentioned before, the Sonet has undergone a host of changes and updates. The HTX trim is now offered with 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine paired with the 7-speed DCT and the 1.5-litre diesel mated to a 6-speed AT.
Additionally, the company has added a couple of new features to the new Kia Sonet. This includes paddle shifters, a segment-first voice-assisted sunroof operation and rear window sunshades. The refreshed Sonet now retails between Rs 6.79 lakh and Rs 13.25 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The 2021 Kia Sonet Accessories Officially Revealed
Kia India is offering a host of accessories for Sonet customers to personalize right from the factory. From mats to seat upholstery, Sonet receives many options to choose from, which is important as customers would spend more time inside the vehicle. However, the exteriors of the compact SUV can also be customized with a whole host of chrome-finished accents.