- 2 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 3 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 4 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- News Covid Vaccine: Serum to raise monthly production to 10 crore doses by Aug, Bharat Biotech promises 7.8 crore
- Movies After Rajev Paul, Sasural Simar Ka 2’s Vibha Bhagat Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Sports Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma's COVID fund-raising campaign gathers steam, nearly Rs 11 crore raised
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
The new Kia Carnival will be launched in 2022 in the Indian market. Kia is gearing up to bring the new Carnival to India by 2022, this claim is further backed by the statement given by Mr Tae Jin (Kia India Executive Director, Chief of Sales and Business Strategy Officer) during a recent media discussion.
The new Kia Carnival will be built on a completely new platform; As a result, it is bigger than the existing model in almost every dimension. The new Kia Carnival is 40mm longer, 10mm wider, and 20mm taller than the existing model, while the wheelbase has also been stretched by 30mm to match the new larger dimensions.
The new model also looks completely different to the model it replaces with a much bolder SUV-like stance rather than a people mover. The interior also has its own share of upgrades to show, like the new dashboard design, a digital instrument cluster, a larger touchscreen infotainment system, a rotary gear selector knob, and a new climate control panel.
The infotainment system packs in a quirky feature, that lets you view the rear passengers on the screen through a camera. Despite the SUV-like silhouette, the new Carnival still retains the sliding door for its passengers.
It is worth mentioning that the upcoming Kia Carnival will be utilising the same 2.2-litre turbo-diesel engine that pushes out 199.2bhp and 440Nm. It will also retain the same 8-speed automatic gearbox. It is unclear whether Kia will bring the 290bhp 3.5-litre V6 petrol engine to the Indian market.
The 3rd generation Kia Carnival currently retails from Rs 24.95 lakh to 33.95 lakh (ex-showroom India), expect the new 4th generation Kia Carnival to be sold with a slightly higher price tag.
Thoughts On The New Kia Carnival's India Launch In 2022
The Kia Carnival is one of the best and most luxurious people-movers in the country. It can comfortably seat a large number of people and makes for a brilliant vehicle whether it is commuting or on long drives. We expect the new model to be better than the current one.