- 21 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Finance Top 5 Banks Offering Best Interest Rates On 3-Year Fixed Deposits In 2021
- News Yediyurappa has done good work: J P Nadda
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Disappointed Barty to 'keep fighting for that gold medal' as Osaka progresses
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna is 'Back For A Day' for Mission Majnu, Read On!
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Jaguar Land Rover has announced a new retailer partner in Bengaluru in the form of Shakti Auto Cars. The new showroom has been inaugurated at Bengaluru's upscale Brookfield area, close to the city's IT hub.
The new showroom is spread over 4,180 sq. mts of space and is designed to offer customers the highest quality of sales and after-sales experience. The state-of-the-art showroom will have Venkatesh Tatuskar as its Director.
The new Jaguar Land Rover dealership in Brookfield, Bengaluru will feature 10 cars from both the British marquee on display. It will also have a separate delivery bay to hand over customer vehicles, allowing for a more personalised experience.
Alongside the brand's sales operation, the showroom will also have an integrated service workshop. This will come equipped with all the state-of-the-art equipment, 18 service bays and a team of highly trained staff to ensure the best customer experience.
Their facility will also have an Approved pre-owned car area. This will offer customers a wide range of pre-owned models. The area will also be filled with a wide range of branded accessories and other merchandise from both Jaguar and Land Rover.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd (JLRIL), said:
"We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Shakti Auto Cars to service our customers in Bengaluru. With its ultra-modern sales facility, housing sales, service and spares, it provides our customers with enhanced access and convenience, along with a world-class experience of owning a Jaguar Land Rover product in this region."
With the addition of the new showroom, Jaguar Land Rover currently has 28 authorised outlets spread over 24 cities across India. This includes three in Bengaluru, two in Delhi and Mumbai and one each in the remaining locations.
Jaguar currently sells four models in the Indian market. This includes the XE, XF, F-Pace and the F-Type. The brand is currently working on introducing its first all-electric SUV, the I-Pace in the Indian market as well.
Land Rover also has a range of models on offer in the Indian market. The range starts from the Range Rover Evoque (priced at Rs 59.73 lakh) and goes all the way up to the Range Rover priced at Rs 2.01 crore. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts On The New Jaguar Land Rover Showroom In Bengaluru
Jaguar Land Rover has expanded its dealership network in India by announcing a new retailer partner in Bengaluru. The southern city now has three showrooms alone, the highest number than in any other location.