- 49 min ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 4 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- 7 hrs ago Datsun CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- News UP allows malls, restaurants to open with 50 per cent capacity
- Finance Tax On Mutual Fund Investments: How Are Different Types Of Mutual Fund Taxed?
- Movies Pushpa Vs KGF? Uppena Director Compares Allu Arjun Starrer To Yash’s Blockbuster Film!
- Technology Airtel, Reliance Jio, And Vodafone-Idea Postpaid Plans: Who Is Offering More Add-On Connections And Data
- Lifestyle Kaise Hum Bataye: Pranutan Bahl’s Pastel Phulkari Lehenga Is An Ideal Wear For Attending Wedding
- Sports India women vs England women: Mithali's bench ready to make mark in historic one-off Test
- Education TJEE 2021: Tripura Joint Entrance Exam Postponed Due To Covid-19
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
The British luxury car manufacturer, Jaguar has launched the new F-Pace in the Indian market. The 2021 Jaguar F-Pace retails at a starting price of Rs 69.99 lakh ex-showroom (India). The performance SUV can be booked online across the country.
The 2021 Jaguar F-Pace feature subtle revisions made to the SUV inside and out. The company is offering the R-Dynamic trim for the first time in both petrol and diesel powertrain options. The R-Dynamic features a couple of cosmetic upgrades over the standard model of the SUV for a more performance-focused look.
The exterior design of the F-Pace includes an enlarged grille featuring Jaguar's heritage logo-inspired ‘diamond' detailing. Other features include side fender vents, all-LED quad headlights with ‘Double J' Daytime Running Lights (DRLs),
At the rear, the performance SUV has undergone a few more changes with new slim-looking headlamps, revised bumper, and chrome-exhaust tips. The overall sloping roofline silhouette remains unchanged on the new F-Pace.
According to the company, the Interiors of the new F-PACE has an all-new interior with enhanced luxury and connectivity features. The cabin now features a Mars Red and Siena Tan upholstery for a unique, sporty and luxurious feel.
The 2021 F-Pace will feature a new centre console. This includes a new fully digital instrument cluster, a wireless device charging, an 11.4-inch curved screen that feature the brand's latest Pivi Pro infotainment system.
Other interior features include the new Drive Selector, a 360-degree grab handle, power-operated second-row seats with reclining function, four-zone climate control, fixed panoramic roof, 3D surround camera, a premium Meridian audio system, PM 2.5 air filter and a multi-function steering wheel with mounted controls and paddle shifters.
The F-Pace is offered in both petrol and diesel engine options. This includes the 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine that produces a maximum of 201bhp at 4,250rpm and a peak torque of 430Nm between 1,750rpm and 2,500rpm.
The diesel engine on offer is a 2.0-litre turbocharged unit that produces a maximum of 246bhp at 5,500rpm and a peak torque of 365Nm between 1,300rpm and 4,500rpm. Both engines come mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The 0 to 100kmph acceleration times are rated at 8.0 seconds and 7.3 seconds for the petrol and diesel models respectively. Similarly, the F-Pace petrol and diesel model can reach a top speed of 210kmph and 217kmph.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India, said, "The New Jaguar F-PACE sets a new benchmark in aesthetic and luxury appeal. Its enhanced and stunning looks are bound to attract existing and new customers who will also get a superior connected-car experience from this iconic luxury performance SUV."
Thoughts About The 2021 Jaguar F-Pace Launched In India
The 2021 Jaguar F-Pace features a host of design and feature revision over the previous model of the SUV. The new F-Pace now features a sleeker design along with an enhanced cabin offering more luxury and equipment. The Jaguar F-Pace rivals the Mercedes-Benz GLC, BMW X3, Audi Q5, Range Rover Evoque, Volvo XC60 and the Lexus NX 300h.