- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 12 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- News At Global COVID-19 Summit, PM Modi says India has seen humanity as one family
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Sports Spezia 2-3 Juventus: De Ligt completes fightback for Bianconeri's first Serie A win of the season
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
The Force Gurkha has been spotted testing again ahead of its launch in the Indian market. It is almost a year since Force Motors showcased the updated Gurkha at the 2020 Auto Expo. However, the off-roader is yet to be launched in the market with fans in the country eagerly waiting for its arrival.
The latest set of spy images from Rushlane reveals a completely undisguised test mule of the Gurkha SUV. From the images, we can spot the new headlamp setup with integrated LED DRLs, redesigned front bumpers, the factory-fitted snorkel and more. The test mule is also using steel wheels which could come equipped on the lower variant of the SUV.
Most of the changes made to the upcoming Force Gurkha were revealed at the time of Auto Expo last year. This includes a new grille redesigned headlamp clusters and bumpers at both ends, chunky body cladding and skirts all around the SUV and a new 16-inch alloy wheels with 245/70 tyre profiles.
On the inside, the new Gurkha has received s host of upgrades to offer an enhanced look and feel inside the cabin. This includes a new touchscreen infotainment system placed at the centre of the dashboard, a new instrument cluster with a MID display, individual seats in the second row and newly designed circular air vents; among others.
The new Gurkha is also set to become safer as compared to its previous-gen model. The off-road SUV now adheres to the new safety norms that came into effect from October 2019. As a result, the chassis and bodyshell of the new Gurkha have been heavily updated to offer more protection to occupants.
Moving to the changes made under the bonnet of the SUV, the new Gurkha will be using an updated version of the same 2.6-litre diesel unit. The updated four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine produces a maximum of 90bhp and a peak torque 200Nm of torque.
The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox with the power being sent to all four wheels. It will continue to feature manual locking differentials and a low-range gearbox to tackle the difficult terrains.
Thoughts About The 2021 Force Gurkha Spied Undisguised Again Ahead Of India Launch
The company is yet to announced the reason behind the delayed launch of the SUV. However, we believe the testing of the SUV is to be in its last leg with the launch happening soon. Once launched, the new Force Gurkha will primarily rival the new Mahindra Thar and the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Jimny in the Indian market.