- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Audi has launched its much-awaited A4 sedan in the Indian market. The new fifth-generation Audi A4 now comes with a number of subtle updates to its design, interiors and feature list. The new Audi A4 is offered at a price tag of Rs 42.34 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Audi A4 will be offered in two variants: Premium Plus & Technology. Bookings for the new sedan already started a couple of weeks back. Customers interested in the sedan can book the new A4 either online or via the brand's dealership across India for an amount of Rs 2 lakh. Deliveries for the new Audi A4 is said to begin sometime in Q1 of FY 2021 - 22.
As mentioned above, the new Audi A4 boasts of a number of updates, added features and a strong performing and efficient engine. Starting with the design, the new Audi A4 now features a larger hexagonal grille at the front, it is flanked on either side by revised LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs.
Audi has also revised the front bumpers on the new A4, which houses the LED fog lamps at either end. The sedan now comes with a newly designed set of 18-inch alloy wheels as standard. It also features a tweaked LED tail lights cluster and a slightly updated rear bumper as well, with dual exhausts.
Moving inside, the new Audi A4 now comes with a more premium look and feel to the cabin. The dashboard and other trims come with soft-touch material, while the seats themselves are wrapped in premium leather upholstery.
The cabin now features an all-digital virtual cockpit, large 10.1-inch MMI touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, steering-mounted controls, cruise control, ambient lighting and plenty of other features.
Powering the new Audi A4 will be a single 2.0-litre TFSI petrol engine unit. This engine produces 188bhp and 320Nm of peak torque and is mated to an automatic transmission unit as standard. Audi claims that the new A4 is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in 7.3 seconds.
Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said,
"We are extremely happy to start the year with the launch of the latest version of one of our bestsellers, the new Audi A4. In its fifth generation, the new Audi A4 is a perfect blend of class, elegance and sporty appeal."
"The car is equipped with the latest technology and sets a benchmark with the features on offer. The mid-size luxury sedan segment is competitive and we are confident that the new Audi A4 will be a game-changer in the arena."
Dhillon further added, "2021 will see a host of new launches and we are very excited with what lies ahead. With a well-established petrol strategy in place, we are now geared to kick-off our EV strategy in India. The launch of Audi e-tron is on the cards and you will hear from us very very shortly on its arrival."
Thoughts On The New Audi A4 Sedan Launched In India
The new Audi A4 is the first product to go on sale from the brand in 2021. The new A4 will take on the likes of the latest-generation BMW 3 Series, Mercedes-Benz C-Class and the Jaguar XE in the Indian market.