- 1 hr ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- 2 hrs ago TVS Buys 75% Stake In SEMG — Forays into E-Bike Market
- 3 hrs ago Nissan Micra Replacement Will Be Fully Electric
- 17 hrs ago Ola To Invest USD 100M In Ola Futurefoundry: Over 200 Designers & Automotive Engineers To Be Employed
- Movies Pavitra Rishta S2 Twitter Review: Netizens Impressed With Shaheer-Ankita's Performances; Call It Binge-Worthy
- News INI CET 2022 exam date announced: Check all important dates
- Education Lala Lajpat Rai Birth Anniversary: Some Lesser-Known Facts About Punjab Kesari
- Finance Google To Invest USD 1 Billion In Airtel To Buy 1.28 Percent Stake For USD 700 Million
- Sports Embiid leads red-hot 76ers past Lakers without LeBron, Curry leads Warriors rally
- Technology Union Budget 2022 Updates To Be Available On Mobile App
- Lifestyle Omicron: Everything You Need To Know About The COVID Variant's Symptoms, Isolation And Recovery
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In Winter Of 2022
New Delhi based electric vehicle manufacturer Euler Motors has received an order for 1,000 HiLoad EVs from Guragaon's MoEVing - India's first holistic electric vehicle technology platform. Euler Motors will start deliveries of the HiLoad EV to MoEVing this month and will carry through till the end of 2022.
Speaking about his company's order for 1,000 HiLoads Vikas Mishra, Founder and CEO, MoEVing, said, "India is on the right track with regards to electric mobility, and there is no doubt that commercial logistics will spearhead this transition. Our mission at MoEVing is to grow our electric fleet to 100K by 2025. Euler Motors' product, HiLoad, is a compelling solution with the technology prowess to the problem of EV adoption in India's unique scenario. Working towards a future where there are no urban transport emissions, especially due to last-mile logistics, we are excited to deploy HiLoad in our fleet."
Saurav Kumar, Founder and CEO, Euler Motors, said, "Euler Motors and MoEVing share a synergy of vision in the EV space, and we are delighted to be partnering with them and further our mission to achieve zero emission logistics, with unparalleled product, technology and ecosystem solutions. We have already deployed 100 HiLoads on the road within 10 days of the product launch, which is a strong testament of how we are inspiring customer confidence in our product. We aim to demonstrate robust impact, ensure continued TCO and look forward to a solid partnership with MoEVing in the long run."
With the new order for 1,000 commercial vehicles from MoEVing, the total orders for the HiLoad EV have now crossed 3,500 units. Euler Motors already has orders from big eCommerce names like Flipkart, BigBasket and Udaan with deliveries expected to complete over the next 12-18 months. Euler Motors expects to see 5,000 deployments by the end of the financial year 2023 and hopes to command a 40-50% market share in the electric commercial vehicle space. 100 HiLoad EVs have already been deployed in Delhi/NCR & Bangalore.
The Euler Motors HiLoad EV is priced at Rs 3.5 lakhs ex-showroom (Delhi). The Euler Motors HiLoad is powered by a single electric motor that provides 14.21bhp and a class-leading 88.55Nm of peak torque. The HiLoad is India's most powerful cargo three-wheeler, boasting the highest payload capacity (688 kilogrammes) across the 3W cargo segment in India including those powered by internal combustion engines.
The Euler Motors Hi Load EV boasts the highest power (for an electric three-wheeled vehicle) and longest range on a single charge of 151 kilometres. The battery pack providing the long range is a homegrown 72V, 12.4kW unit that is liquid cooled.
The Hi LoadEV can be charged from 0 to 80 per cent in just 3 hours using a regular 3kW charger. Fast DC charging can decrease the charging time significantly with the fastest Flash 27 charger adding 50 kilometres of range in just 15 minutes.
Thoughts On the 1,000 HiLoad order from MoEVing
The Euler Motors HiLoad EV is the most capable L5v class commercial three wheeler in the country. The large order from MoEVing for 1,000 units of the HiLoad will ensure that a whole load more last-mile deliveries will be undertaken by EVs in the near future.