- 28 min ago Ducati Streetfighter V4 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Set To Arrive In The Coming Weeks
- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- Finance Medi Assist Files DRHP For Rs. 840 Crore IPO
- Movies Amruta Khanvilkar On 3 Years Of Raazi: Watching Alia Bhatt Perform As Sehmat Was An Absolute Treat
- Education AEEE Result 2021 Declared For Phase 1, Check Results At amrita.edu
- Sports We benefited from video analysis during successful tours of Europe and Argentina: Rohidas
- Technology Is Amazon Delivering Products During Lockdown In India? Can You Place Regular Orders?
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
MG Motor is said to be working on introducing the petrol-powered version of its ZS SUV in the Indian market. The MG ZS petrol-powered SUV has already been spied testing earlier on the Indian roads. The MG ZS petrol-powered SUV is expected to launch sometime later this year.
However, according to the latest report by Rushlane, once again the petrol-powered MG ZS test mule was spotted testing near Pune. This time around, the cars were carrying what looks like radar modules on the front bumper, hence indicating that the petrol-powered MG ZS is expected to get the ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System).
So, What are the features of the ADAS that are expected on the petrol-powered MG ZS? The ADAS feature list includes adaptive cruise control, autonomous emergency brake, lane departure warning, forward collision warning, blind-spot detection system and automatic parking assist. Safety-wise, The MG ZS SUV has come out with flying colours, securing a 5-star safety rating with impressive adult and child occupant protection scores.
According to some reports, the MG ZS SUV in India could be powered by a choice of two petrol engine options. This includes a 1.5-litre naturally-aspirated petrol unit producing 120bhp of power and 150Nm of peak torque. On the other hand, there could also be a 1.3-litre turbocharged petrol unit producing 163bhp of power and 250Nm of peak torque. Transmission options on the engines will come in the form of both manual and automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The Petrol-Powered MG ZS SUV
The MG ZS petrol-powered SUV has been in the works for India for a long time. Currently available with an electric powertrain, the petrol-powered version of the SUV could be introduced soon. Also, the pricing for the MG ZS petrol SUV could be aggressive. Once launched, the MG ZS will go up against the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos and the Renault Duster in the Indian market.