- 11 min ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- Technology Poco M3 India Launch Date Set For February 2
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Shows How To Slay Like A Diva In Her INR 1 Lakh Bold Black Slit Gown!
- News Assembly Elections 2021: Bihar govt to guide poll-bound states on conducting polls amid COVID pandemic
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Movies Master: Theatre Owners Disappointed With Makers Of Vijay Starrer Over The Film’s OTT Release Date
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
MG Motor is said to be working on introducing the petrol-powered version of its ZS SUV in the Indian market. The MG ZS petrol-powered SUV has already been spied testing earlier on the Indian roads. The MG ZS petrol-powered SUV is expected to launch sometime later this year.
However, according to the latest report by Rushlane, once again the petrol-powered MG ZS test mule was spotted testing near Pune. This time around, the cars were carrying what looks like radar modules on the front bumper, hence indicating that the petrol-powered MG ZS is expected to get the ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System).
So, What are the features of the ADAS that are expected on the petrol-powered MG ZS? The ADAS feature list includes adaptive cruise control, autonomous emergency brake, lane departure warning, forward collision warning, blind-spot detection system and automatic parking assist. Safety-wise, The MG ZS SUV has come out with flying colours, securing a 5-star safety rating with impressive adult and child occupant protection scores.
According to some reports, the MG ZS SUV in India could be powered by a choice of two petrol engine options. This includes a 1.5-litre naturally-aspirated petrol unit producing 120bhp of power and 150Nm of peak torque. On the other hand, there could also be a 1.3-litre turbocharged petrol unit producing 163bhp of power and 250Nm of peak torque. Transmission options on the engines will come in the form of both manual and automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The Petrol-Powered MG ZS SUV
The MG ZS petrol-powered SUV has been in the works for India for a long time. Currently available with an electric powertrain, the petrol-powered version of the SUV could be introduced soon. Also, the pricing for the MG ZS petrol SUV could be aggressive. Once launched, the MG ZS will go up against the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos and the Renault Duster in the Indian market.