- 5 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 6 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 Suspended Due To Increasing COVID-19 Cases; Last Episode To Air Today?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
MG Motor India is said to be working on introducing the petrol-powered version of their ZS SUV in the Indian market sometime this year. The MG ZS petrol SUV has been spied testing in India on multiple occasions, with its launch expected to take place during the latter half of 2021.
Ahead of its launch in India, the MG ZS petrol SUV has been spotted yet again. However, this time, the spy pics from Rushlane, showcase the interiors of the SUV revealing some of the features and equipment we can expect to be offered on the petrol-powered ZS.
The spy pics reveal an almost uncamouflaged interior of the MG ZS Petrol. The images showcase a dashboard and cabin layout slightly different from the EV model on sale. The dashboard is also finished in all black with silver elements, while also featuring soft-touch material all around.
The highlight of the interiors is the larger 10-inch infotainment system on the centre console. The large infotainment display will come with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Other features on the ZS Petrol is also expected to offer a semi-digital instrument cluster, flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls; among a host of others.
In terms of exterior design, the MG ZS petrol SUV is said to feature a similar design and styling as its EV counterpart. It is expected to get the same set of LED projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, front grille, stylish alloy wheels, angular LED tail lights. It will also feature a host of other styling elements as well, some of which could help it differentiate from its EV version.
The MG ZS SUV is said to be powered by two petrol engines. This includes a 1.5-litre naturally aspirated unit producing 120bhp and 150Nm of torque. There will also be a 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine which is said to churn out 161bhp and 230Nm of torque. Both engines will come mated to either a manual or automatic transmission options.
Thoughts On The MG ZS Petrol Interior Spied In India
The MG ZS Petrol is all set to be introduced in the Indian market soon. Once launched in India, the MG ZS will take on the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos and the Tata Harrier. Prices for the petrol-powered ZS will be priced around the Rs 10 lakh, ex-showroom range.