- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 8 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 9 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
MG Motor India has announced that the ZS EV is now available under the subscription service ownership plans. The electric SUV is available for lease with an introductory starting price of Rs 49,999 per month.
MG Motor India has partnered with Zoomcar and ORIX to offer a subscriptions service of the ZS EV. Customers can lease the electric SUV for a maximum tenure of 36 months. The subscriptions service for the ZS EV is initially available in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi-NCR, and Bangalore.
The company has confirmed that the subscription service will be expanding to other cities soon across the country. Under the program, customers can choose the MG ZS EV subscription plans starting from 12, 24, 18, 30 or 36 months options.
The customer will be paying an all-inclusive monthly fee that comprehensively covers maintenance, roadside assistance and insurance for the complete tenure. As a part of the tie-up, MG Motor India will be using Zoomcar's leasing solutions for its vehicle subscription platform called ‘MG Subscribe'.
Speaking about the electric SUV, the MG ZS EV features a 3-phase permanent magnet mated to a 44.5kWh lithium-ion battery pack. It electric-powertrain produces 141bhp and 353Nm of peak torque. The ZS EV offers a maximum driving range of 340km on a single charge.
The charge times for ZS EV via a home charger are rated between 6 to 7 hours to charge up to 80 per cent. While charing the SUV through a 50kW DC fast-charger can charge the batteries from 0 to 80% in just 50 mins. The electric SUV also features three-levels of regenerative braking technology, which charges the batteries while braking that results in an increased driving range.
The carmaker has also partnered with Fortum Charge & Drive India to set up 10 DC 50 kW super-fast charging stations at select MG showrooms in five cities. In addition to this, MG Motor India has created an extended charging network via MG dealerships in select satellite cities along key routes. ZS EV customers are also provided with a unique charge-on-the-go with (RSA) Road-Side Assistance by the company.
Thoughts About The MG ZS EV Subscription Ownership Options Available In India
The demand for subscription or leasing type ownership model is becoming popular in the Indian market. Alongside the demand for electric vehicles is also constantly increasing in the country. As a result, the new ownership programme provided by MG Motor Indian for its ZS EV will help with faster adoption of EVs in the country.