- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Mumbai City boss Bagan to win League Winners Shield and book AFC Champions League spot
- News Atleast he doesn't hide his reality: Ghulam Nabi Azad praises PM for being frank about his past as tea-seller
- Technology iQOONeo 5 Official Teaser Poster Reveals March 16 Launch Date; Expected Price, Specs
- Movies Rana Daggubati Reveals Another Poster Of Haathi Mere Saathi; The Trailer To Release On March 4
- Education AISSEE Result 2021: NTA To Release Sainik School Entrance Exam Result 2021 Anytime Soon
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
MG Motor India has announced that the ZS EV is now available under the subscription service ownership plans. The electric SUV is available for lease with an introductory starting price of Rs 49,999 per month.
MG Motor India has partnered with Zoomcar and ORIX to offer a subscriptions service of the ZS EV. Customers can lease the electric SUV for a maximum tenure of 36 months. The subscriptions service for the ZS EV is initially available in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi-NCR, and Bangalore.
The company has confirmed that the subscription service will be expanding to other cities soon across the country. Under the program, customers can choose the MG ZS EV subscription plans starting from 12, 24, 18, 30 or 36 months options.
The customer will be paying an all-inclusive monthly fee that comprehensively covers maintenance, roadside assistance and insurance for the complete tenure. As a part of the tie-up, MG Motor India will be using Zoomcar's leasing solutions for its vehicle subscription platform called ‘MG Subscribe'.
Speaking about the electric SUV, the MG ZS EV features a 3-phase permanent magnet mated to a 44.5kWh lithium-ion battery pack. It electric-powertrain produces 141bhp and 353Nm of peak torque. The ZS EV offers a maximum driving range of 340km on a single charge.
The charge times for ZS EV via a home charger are rated between 6 to 7 hours to charge up to 80 per cent. While charing the SUV through a 50kW DC fast-charger can charge the batteries from 0 to 80% in just 50 mins. The electric SUV also features three-levels of regenerative braking technology, which charges the batteries while braking that results in an increased driving range.
The carmaker has also partnered with Fortum Charge & Drive India to set up 10 DC 50 kW super-fast charging stations at select MG showrooms in five cities. In addition to this, MG Motor India has created an extended charging network via MG dealerships in select satellite cities along key routes. ZS EV customers are also provided with a unique charge-on-the-go with (RSA) Road-Side Assistance by the company.
Thoughts About The MG ZS EV Subscription Ownership Options Available In India
The demand for subscription or leasing type ownership model is becoming popular in the Indian market. Alongside the demand for electric vehicles is also constantly increasing in the country. As a result, the new ownership programme provided by MG Motor Indian for its ZS EV will help with faster adoption of EVs in the country.