- 1 day ago Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Taigun Launched In India At Rs 10.49 Lakh: All You Need To Know
- 2 days ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup Announced; GT-R650 Race Bike Revealed
- 2 days ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- News Quad leaders' summit: Here's what Modi, Biden, Morrison and Suga said in opening remarks
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale Up To 80% Discount Offers On Electronics And Accessories
- Sports IPL 2021: RCB vs CSK: Full List of Award Winners, Man of the Match, Post-match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Thalapathy Vijay Wraps Up Beast Delhi Schedule; Airport Pictures Go Viral!
- Education Schools In Maharashtra To Reopen From October 4, School Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad Announces
- Finance Survey Finds Over Two-Thirds of Customers Willing To Switch To Digital Only Bank
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Lifestyle Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
MG Motor India will be introducing its 5th SUV offering in the country. It will be a gasoline-powered variant of the ZS EV SUV sold in the Indian market. However, the company is expected to call it, the Astor to help distinguish between the two SUVs.
The upcoming Astor SUV has been spotted several times test in the country. The latest set of spy images from Rushlane reveals the SUV's fully digital instrument cluster. It is made of three sections with a speedometer and tachometer placed on either side of the centre MID layout.
The MID screen on the centre of the digital cluster layout provides a host of information. This includes a clear representation of the Astor SUV, distance to empty, average and real-time fuel efficiency, odometer, multiple trip meter and a whole lot more. It is also expected to offer some form of customization.
Another image also reveals the infotainment screen of the MG Astor. The SUV will feature a 10.1-inch touchscreen system that supports Apple Carplay and Android Auto. It is also expected to feature the latest iteration of the brand's i-Smart connectivity technology along with the eSim enabled internet connectivity.
Other features that are expected on the SUV includes rain-sensing wipers, leather upholstery, climate control, a start/stop push button and an electric-operated sunroof; among others. The ZS SUV is also expected to come with standard safety features, which includes, ABS with EBD, airbags, hill launch assist, a 360-degree parking camera along with the front and rear parking sensors.
Some of the exteriors features of the ZS SUV include MG's signature honeycomb grille, LED headlamps and DRLs, split-style wraparound LED tail lamps, aluminium faux skid plates at both ends and 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels; among others.
The SUV is already on sale in various international markets. The International-spec ZS is offered with a couple of engine options. This includes the 1.5-litre unit and the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol unit. However, the India-spec SUV is expected to receive a larger 1.3-litre turbo-petrol unit.
The 1.5-litre four-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol engine produces a maximum of 104bhp and a peak torque of 141Nm. While the 1.3-litre turbo-petrol unit produces 162bhp and 230Nm of peak torque. Both engines are expected to be offered with either a five-speed manual gearbox or a six-speed automatic.
Thoughts About The MG ZS (Astor) Digital Instrument Cluster Spied Ahead Of Launch
The MG Astor is expected to be fully packed with the latest features and technologies. Once launched, the MG Astor will rival the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Renault Duster and the Nissan Kicks in the Indian market.