- 1 hr ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 5 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 9 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- News Assam, Nagaland CM's hold closed door meetings with NSCN chief
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 13: Contestant Oshin Patwa Couldn't Answer This Rs 12.5 Lakh Question, Can You?
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy By HDFC Securities For Potential Upside Up To 54%
- Sports IPL 2021: PBKS vs RR: Royals drop Rahul thrice as Punjab skipper becomes second fastest to 3000 IPL runs
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
The MG One mid-size SUV is all set to launch soon. MG Motor India is gearing up for its next launch in the country — the MG One. The Chinese-owned British brand released a teaser video of the MG One, which partially revealed the mid-size SUV.
The upcoming MG One is built on an all-new SIGMA architecture. It is the brand's all-in-one modular platform designed from the ground-up to support both electric and IC powertrains. Since the MG One is based on this architecture, it will include an advanced electric architecture compatibility, an active digital ecosystem, and will be very software intensive.
From the teaser video release, it is clear that the MG One will have a European design language to show the brand's British heritage. At the front are a pair of angular headlamps, and the blacked-out grille is different in shape from the current MG line-up in India.
Other catchy design traits include a bonnet and a side profile with heavy creases, wrap-around tail lamps, blacked-out pillars and ORVMs. It also comes with contrasting roof rails and a dual-tone rear bumper.
Powering the MG One is the same 1.5-litre, turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine that also drives the MG Hector. In the upcoming MG One though, it will pump out 177.5bhp and 260Nm. It will come with a six-speed manual gearbox as standard, but a 7-speed DCT will also be introduced as an option.
The world premiere of the MG One is scheduled to take place on July 30 and it will be launched in India a while later. When launched, the MG One will take on the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, and the recently launched Skoda Kushaq.
Thoughts On MG One Mid-Size SUV Being Teased Ahead Of Its Debut
The launch of the MG One in India will be quite exciting, as we are yet to see what MG has on offer this time. We expect MG to launch the One with many features that were once reserved only for premium German cars.