- 2 min ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 3 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 6 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 7 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- News Canada-US border: Bodies of Gujarati family that froze to death won't be brought back, relatives say
- Technology Realme 9 Pro+ Confirms The The Use Of 50MP Sony Sensor In A Cryptic Way
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
- Sports Australian Open: 'Novak will be watching' - Medvedev blocks path to record 21st slam for Nadal
- Finance These 2 Top-Ranked Liquid Funds Are Good To Start SIP In 2022
- Movies Ananya Panday: I Wanted An Ideal Man Who Would Be Madly In Love With Me And Look At Me With Love Struck Eyes
- Lifestyle NeoCov: Wuhan Scientists Warn of New Coronavirus Strain With High Death, Infection Rate
- Education Lala Lajpat Rai Birth Anniversary: Some Lesser-Known Facts About Punjab Kesari
The MG One mid-size SUV is all set to launch soon. MG Motor India is gearing up for its next launch in the country — the MG One. The Chinese-owned British brand released a teaser video of the MG One, which partially revealed the mid-size SUV.
The upcoming MG One is built on an all-new SIGMA architecture. It is the brand's all-in-one modular platform designed from the ground-up to support both electric and IC powertrains. Since the MG One is based on this architecture, it will include an advanced electric architecture compatibility, an active digital ecosystem, and will be very software intensive.
From the teaser video release, it is clear that the MG One will have a European design language to show the brand's British heritage. At the front are a pair of angular headlamps, and the blacked-out grille is different in shape from the current MG line-up in India.
Other catchy design traits include a bonnet and a side profile with heavy creases, wrap-around tail lamps, blacked-out pillars and ORVMs. It also comes with contrasting roof rails and a dual-tone rear bumper.
Powering the MG One is the same 1.5-litre, turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine that also drives the MG Hector. In the upcoming MG One though, it will pump out 177.5bhp and 260Nm. It will come with a six-speed manual gearbox as standard, but a 7-speed DCT will also be introduced as an option.
The world premiere of the MG One is scheduled to take place on July 30 and it will be launched in India a while later. When launched, the MG One will take on the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, and the recently launched Skoda Kushaq.
Thoughts On MG One Mid-Size SUV Being Teased Ahead Of Its Debut
The launch of the MG One in India will be quite exciting, as we are yet to see what MG has on offer this time. We expect MG to launch the One with many features that were once reserved only for premium German cars.