- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Sports NZC shift matches against Australian men, England women to Wellington
- News Sensex surges over 500 pts in early trade; Nifty tops 14,680
- Technology Oppo F19 Pro, F19 Pro+ 5G With Punch-Hole Display Listed On Amazon India
- Movies Anil Kapoor Recalls How He Almost Killed Rahul Bose While Shooting For Dil Dhadakne Do; Says 'I Was Worried'
- Finance Gross Value Added To Grow By 1.5% To 2% In Q4
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
MG Motor India has announced that they will be launching the 2021 MG ZS EV this month on the. There are no further details about the upcoming 2021 MG ZS EV, but there are a few things that one could expect from the upcoming EV.
On the outside, the MG ZS EV might get a different grille, just like the one we saw on the all-new 2021 Hector. Apart from that, the company might tweak the front bumper to give the EV an aggressive look. At the side, the MG ZS EV might also get a set of different alloy wheels and they could be a size bigger than the one offered in the current generation one.
On the inside, the MG ZS EV might get a dual tone interior and good leather upholstery and some other creature comforts like ventilated seats and many more. Other than this very scarce information is there about the upcoming MG ZS EV.
Speaking about the current electric SUV, the MG ZS EV features a 3-phase permanent magnet mated to a 44.5kWh lithium-ion battery pack. Its electric-powertrain produces 141bhp and 353Nm of peak torque. The ZS EV offers a maximum driving range of around 340km on a single charge.
The charge times for ZS EV via a home charger are rated between 6 to 7 hours to charge up to 80 per cent. While charging the SUV through a 50kW DC fast-charger can charge the batteries from 0 to 80% in just 50 mins. The electric SUV also features three-levels of regenerative braking technology, which charges the batteries while braking that results in an increased driving range.
The carmaker has also partnered with Fortum Charge & Drive India to set up 10 DC 50 kW super-fast charging stations at select MG showrooms in five cities. In addition to this, MG Motor India has created an extended charging network via MG dealerships in select satellite cities along key routes. ZS EV customers are also provided with a unique charge-on-the-go with (RSA) Road-Side Assistance by the company.
Thoughts About The Upcoming 2021 MG ZS EV
The MG ZS EV is an excellent electric vehicle. The MG ZS EV looks good, is feature-loaded and handles well. We are sure that the 2021 ZS EV will feature many more creature comforts and will gain a lot of traction in the Indian market.