- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 13 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Finance 4 Auto and Auto Ancillaries Stocks Doubled Investors Money In 2021
- Education Kerala Plus One Allotment Result 2021 Released At vhscap.kerala.gov.in
- News Narendra Giri death: It’s not his handwriting in suicide note, claims Niranjani Akhara chief
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
MG Motor India has announced that they will be launching the 2021 MG ZS EV this month on the. There are no further details about the upcoming 2021 MG ZS EV, but there are a few things that one could expect from the upcoming EV.
On the outside, the MG ZS EV might get a different grille, just like the one we saw on the all-new 2021 Hector. Apart from that, the company might tweak the front bumper to give the EV an aggressive look. At the side, the MG ZS EV might also get a set of different alloy wheels and they could be a size bigger than the one offered in the current generation one.
On the inside, the MG ZS EV might get a dual tone interior and good leather upholstery and some other creature comforts like ventilated seats and many more. Other than this very scarce information is there about the upcoming MG ZS EV.
Speaking about the current electric SUV, the MG ZS EV features a 3-phase permanent magnet mated to a 44.5kWh lithium-ion battery pack. Its electric-powertrain produces 141bhp and 353Nm of peak torque. The ZS EV offers a maximum driving range of around 340km on a single charge.
The charge times for ZS EV via a home charger are rated between 6 to 7 hours to charge up to 80 per cent. While charging the SUV through a 50kW DC fast-charger can charge the batteries from 0 to 80% in just 50 mins. The electric SUV also features three-levels of regenerative braking technology, which charges the batteries while braking that results in an increased driving range.
The carmaker has also partnered with Fortum Charge & Drive India to set up 10 DC 50 kW super-fast charging stations at select MG showrooms in five cities. In addition to this, MG Motor India has created an extended charging network via MG dealerships in select satellite cities along key routes. ZS EV customers are also provided with a unique charge-on-the-go with (RSA) Road-Side Assistance by the company.
Thoughts About The Upcoming 2021 MG ZS EV
The MG ZS EV is an excellent electric vehicle. The MG ZS EV looks good, is feature-loaded and handles well. We are sure that the 2021 ZS EV will feature many more creature comforts and will gain a lot of traction in the Indian market.