- 1 hr ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 19 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- News Union cabinet meeting set to be held tomorrow
- Movies Tamannaah Bhatia Says OTT Space Is Helping Actors Change The Old Idea Of Stardom
- Finance Brief Timeline Of Jet Airways Insolvency Resolution
- Sports Swimmers Srihari Nataraj, Maana Patel nominated for Universality places in Tokyo Olympics
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela’s Glam Makeup And Twisted Hairstyle Make For A Complete Flawless Wedding Look
- Technology Infinix Zero X Tipped To Arrive With 160W Fast Charging Support
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
MG Motor India has announced a unique initiative - MG Healthline to help its customers by providing a platform to them for free online medical consultation with doctors. MG customers can avail these services by registering themselves on the company's website or through the MY MG App.
The service will include a free consultation with highly qualified doctors for customers themselves or their family members. This action has been taken by the company because the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic has hit the country hard. Due to the lockdown imposed, there is restricted movement as people cannot head out of their houses. Moreover, the services are being provided in partnership with the Doctor 24X7 platform. The medical team of experts will also follow up with MG customers within 72 hours of the first consultation.
Commenting on the initiative, Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer and Senior Vice President, MG Motor India, said, "This initiative under our overall community service umbrella MG Sewa is to support and provide a helping hand to our customers in these challenging times."
In other recent MG India news, earlier, the company had partnered with Devnandan Gases to increase medical oxygen production. They have increased the production of medical oxygen by 31 per cent. Both the companies joined hands and in less than a month, they have surpassed the set target of production capacity, which was 25 per cent.
The goal of both the companies is to increase it further to 50 per cent soon. on April 21, 2021. MG Motor India has been focused on assisting the overall oxygen gas production. It will address specific areas of the manufacturing process such as infrastructure expansion and the elimination of major losses with lean principles.
Thoughts About Mg Motor Introducing The 24X7 MG Healthline
As we mentioned above, this action has been taken by the company because the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic has hit the country hard. Due to the lockdown imposed, there is restricted movement as people cannot head out of their houses. So MG customers can sit at home and avail themselves benefits of the new MG Healthline.