- News Haven't been summoned, in Delhi for different purpose, says Sameer Wankhede
- Education AP SET Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Steps To Download AP SET Hall Ticket For State Eligibility Test Here
- Sports Elite Women's National Boxing Championships: World medallists Manju Rani and Jamuna Boro storm into semis
- Movies Salman Khan Urges Fans To Watch Sooryavanshi, Satyameva Jayate 2 And Bunty Aur Babli 2 In Theatres
- Finance Bharti Airtel Confirms Accepting 4-Year Moratorium On Spectrum
- Technology Apple iPhone 13 Review From A Long-Term Android User: Should You Make The Switch?
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle All You Need To Know About Mosquirix, The First Vaccine For Malaria Approved By The WHO
MG Motor India has announced a unique initiative - MG Healthline to help its customers by providing a platform to them for free online medical consultation with doctors. MG customers can avail these services by registering themselves on the company's website or through the MY MG App.
The service will include a free consultation with highly qualified doctors for customers themselves or their family members. This action has been taken by the company because the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic has hit the country hard. Due to the lockdown imposed, there is restricted movement as people cannot head out of their houses. Moreover, the services are being provided in partnership with the Doctor 24X7 platform. The medical team of experts will also follow up with MG customers within 72 hours of the first consultation.
Commenting on the initiative, Gaurav Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer and Senior Vice President, MG Motor India, said, "This initiative under our overall community service umbrella MG Sewa is to support and provide a helping hand to our customers in these challenging times."
In other recent MG India news, earlier, the company had partnered with Devnandan Gases to increase medical oxygen production. They have increased the production of medical oxygen by 31 per cent. Both the companies joined hands and in less than a month, they have surpassed the set target of production capacity, which was 25 per cent.
The goal of both the companies is to increase it further to 50 per cent soon. on April 21, 2021. MG Motor India has been focused on assisting the overall oxygen gas production. It will address specific areas of the manufacturing process such as infrastructure expansion and the elimination of major losses with lean principles.
Thoughts About Mg Motor Introducing The 24X7 MG Healthline
As we mentioned above, this action has been taken by the company because the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic has hit the country hard. Due to the lockdown imposed, there is restricted movement as people cannot head out of their houses. So MG customers can sit at home and avail themselves benefits of the new MG Healthline.